• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pets

Robbiet6

Reaction score
I am in the process of trying to make my own version of a "personal pet" like thing.
Which i saw on another ot.
Basicaly i create a new monster name it like "xxx's Pet"
And i can edit damage etc of it.
However im stuck, Just wondering does Anyone know how i can make it so like the creature follows the owner everywhere like 1 square behind, or if u run to far away from it it teleports to you, Also follows threw teleports and on pz whith you.
At the moment since i couldnt find any scripts where a admin can give the pet to the player, So i made it so you use an item to summon it.
Could somebody tell me if its possible then for it to still follow you everywhere in the way i said above, And maybe show me what to edit to make it do that.
Ill rep If possible thanks.

dont know how to make this scripts but for teleport : in config.lua
teleportAllSummons = true
teleportPlayerSummons = true
it will teleport when player far away (12-15) square(include teleport)
i make a bot(for fun) it teleport when master change floor, auto-attack... but edit source, maybe someone will post a script for you.

thanks man, Just wondering dont you know how to make them follow threw teleports and on pz? Or so i can still summon in pz zones?

it will teleport when you teleport (15 tile away);
to summon in pz, edit source(spell.cpp, game.cpp..) but hard and can cause error--> not recommend

Back