• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

pk pk pk in thais!

Qknight

Reaction score
I forgott to cam when master katrila and xezoc died, sorry about that ;/
this is just like 3 or 5min after ;p fun fun :)
Voldteckt and me!.cam

and heres some random cams, some is new and some is old :p
addeman.cam

gj. pierce is so bad. killed him 1x and another black so funny how he sucks so much, when u were in venore he was to scared to even come in stack with u hahahhaha

OMGOMOGMOMGOMGOMG ZAUD DEAD BY 4 OMGOMGOMG 150 MAGE DEAD OMGOMGOGMOMGOMGOMGOGM is ok they're whole team dies :( and

btw matt theres a big difference between 'pussy' and 'smart' bahahaha we can guess which one you lean too :\

Sep 20 2009, 08:43:04 Killed at Level 259 by Super Freak
solo.......................

Would someone mind translating? "15:09 Tankdozen: »jag måste verkligen ha sårat din mage eh? ^^"?

Hahaha lol Voldteckt and me!. <<<Sweeet cam :p and on the cam i died you all could see i was 100% afk ? ^^

I really must have hurt your mage (sorc-druid) eh?
idjut ;p

My small elephantie :( Forgot to wear manashield the 2nd time i died. But well, have to make massive plans to take back my level 127 now :p

Back
Top Bottom