• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Playstation 3 VS Xbox 360

Which console do you prefer?

• Total voters

TILFen

Reaction score
Hello,

I don't know if there's already a thread like this, but as the title says. Which console do you prefer of these two, maybe you prefer both?

I prefer Playstation 3.

I think Playstation 3 has a better quality. Xbox is so original and it also looks cheap.

The final winner of the tech throwdown is the PlayStation 3, capturing seven of the overall categories. Once again, both systems have their own unique strengths. But from a technical standpoint, the PS3 has more horsepower and support for a wider range of high resolution video and audio. But despite being a year older, the Xbox remains surprisingly competitive in some areas.

In the end, what matters is how developers and publishers choose to take advantage of each console.

Source

Wait, you think the new xbox looks cheap? lol dude it makes ps3 looks like something i did in the toilet a few minutes ago..

xbox is slowing down perfomance >.>
just look at ps3 exclusivities.. if the game is multiplatform, ps3 suffers from xbox

xbox, xbox have better controller and u get mic when u buy xbox. ps3 sucks!

I don't have either of the consoles, BUT I think you sir are an idiot. What you're saying is that xbox is better because when buying u get a microphone with it? With PS3 u can still buy a seperate microphone no? Also why pay for that sucky mic instead of using some old one. And the controller who cares u can change this too. I think what matters is the performance of the console.
And u say "ps3 sucks!" without saying why??

I don't have either of the consoles, BUT I think you sir are an idiot. What you're saying is that xbox is better because when buying u get a microphone with it? With PS3 u can still buy a seperate microphone no? Also why pay for that sucky mic instead of using some old one. And the controller who cares u can change this too. I think what matters is the performance of the console.
And u say "ps3 sucks!" without saying why??

dont mind him, hes fanboy

Back