• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Playstation 3 VS Xbox 360

Which console do you prefer?

• Total voters
lol freeking geeks.
a console its just preference, its like some ones like Win and someones like MAC or so.

still i prefer PS3 since "i" yes again I like it better, Blue-ray for free :), nice web browser, but i start to think i want to pay-for-net, thats the only think i want from Xbox the servers :)

GL and stop blaming on the other Console

I have both, PS3 seems to lack Multi-Tasking, but it does have a very powerful CPU and GPU,.
XBox 360 has the ability to multi-task, this may probably be because of their 3 cores.

Xbox 360 = Legacy
PS3 = Cell

Both have Pos and Cons but overall they have their own unique ways.
That's why I like/have both!

Theres no difference in either, it all comes down to what you want from your console, High quality dvds you'd easily go for the PS3 because of Blue-ray, but heres me, I own an xbox 360, I like the control better, and it has a party chat feature, this way I don't have to listen to annoying 12 yr olds that think they know what they're doing in Search and Destroy...

Then again I like better servers another reason I'd actually pay for Xbox live, unlike PS3 where it would be laggier than usual for me.

@the guy who said, xbox because u get a mic with it...

I didn't get a microphone with mine, so get your facts straight.

@up
like your answer but, actually on ps3 you have the ability to do a chat but you need the cam x).
but again its all on likes and wants :p

ps3 for sure. I like the playstation series.:) It is even better now you can run your own homebrew on it:)

@up I got it on ps3:p

XxkeruxX
Black Ops
Modernwarfare 2
Red Deadredemption
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
planing to buy Killzone

I'm a mac. You're all PC

Be jelly that I cannot does virus' and games!

UAOHAI Delirium pls I stay on topic pls more infractions

PlayStation 3 because I does the Socom and the Blurays
Xbox 360 Slim because I just bought it for no reason.

I doesnt the fanboy. I does the both

SlurDerp, my pc is windows vista and it doesn't have virus, enjoy
You play Call of Dutyfag, you enjoy playing on all the consoles

Back