• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Please ban him for hack me!

Bazi

Reaction score

As he already says new owner.. i never sold or gave my account away to anyone!
Please give me my account back or ban him!!

profile_picture_by_dolansay_pls-d4x9loc.png
nicht so groß pls

Es gibt keine anderen beweise vielleicht hast du ja deinen acc. Verkauft deshalb kannst du das nicht so gut beweisen.
Wahrscheinlich hast du nen Crack Bot geholt welches zum Hackführte.
-
you dont have enaugh proofs who can tell that you didnt sold it, well maybe you just downloaded a crack bot which owners hacked you.

and you are ugly you look like a a retard who lives under the bridge but who cares?
Ohh lord, please don't come at me with how ugly I am. Please, I have low self-esteem. I can't take this anymore. Bitch please, you must be really insecure if you comment on others looks.

Ohh lord, please don't come at me with how ugly I am. Please, I have low self-esteem. I can't take this anymore. Bitch please, you must be really insecure if you comment on others looks.
and now you took a picture with a 10 year old girl? ***** please fuck you kurwa

Yeah, totally. Nice judgment skills. You're a complete fucking moron. lol
Rofl is it a lie it is a 10 year old girl you fucking retard get the fuck out here you have no pvp and your a random anyway tell me your inshadowcores/lunarforce forum which team have u played with? fucktard

Atleast i want that He get's banned.
And no i never downloaded any bot or These things.
And ofc i never Gain hacked... even my lvl 283 rl tibia Account didnt Gain hacked..
Ofc i would recover it lmao if IT would work so..
IT wont work begrüße this shity guy got my email and my email Pass i cannot figure out how its possible but Atleast i want that He get's banned as He says too 'New Owner' thats all...

Rofl is it a lie it is a 10 year old girl you fucking retard get the fuck out here you have no pvp and your a random anyway tell me your inshadowcores/lunarforce forum which team have u played with? fucktard
Haha, dude you're making yourself look like a complete fucking moron since she's not even 10. How he fuck are you going to say I have no pvp when you don't even know me? Are you that fucking retarded? Ha, that really gets me though, "you have no pvp" like is that all you think about in life? You're a low life loser bro. Get out there and get a life. Maybe, just maybe you'll find a 10 year old girl for yourself. :* I played a lot with Tali, Mitch, Xabor, and a bit with Calar.

How did you let a retard like me play while you were commanding too?
You never played with me even if you did you are a nobody dude just explain me your logic your taking the piss out of everybody on forums as i've seen so many comments of you against people even if you played with me i proberlly didint realize you was since your wayne? who the fuck is wayne? explain me your logic now shut the fuck up

You never played with me even if you did you are a nobody dude just explain me your logic your taking the piss out of everybody on forums as i've seen so many comments of you against people even if you played with me i proberlly didint realize you was since your wayne? who the fuck is wayne? explain me your logic now shut the fuck up
Then again, I may have went unnoticed since I was told to stay quiet since you were an asshole with a really bad temper.

and my name wasn't Wayne on Lunarforce. Also, why do you guys act like I care if I'm somebody. I have my own life outside these forums. Tibia is life for you guys? Explain your logic why I should care. Explain your logic why it matters? EXPLAIN YOUR FUCKING LOGIC, since it appears like you don't have any. Logic, is probably just a nice word you picked up from somebody.

Last edited:
Back