• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
50 min has gone.. Current Status!

Please Wait
Too many players online.
You are at place 81 on the waiting list.

[---------------------------|--------]

Trying to reconnect in 15 seconds.

From place 81 to 15 in 15 minutes! THATS awsome.

Now i just dont wanna play.. Too much lagg ;(

... it's getting pinged no way they upgraded their connection, lying bastards was hunting paracides, had one black hp and then the server freezes up and it unfreezes and spams all attacks and bb, 200 in waiting list, bullshit.

yeah this lagg is bullshit.. i can't even walk three squares without freezlagging five seconds, i had a beedrill on me, i got away with mapclicking.. Red hp!!

im kicked it stands in the news

Estamos com problemas tecnicos, estamos tentando voltar o mais r�pido poss�vel. Quem � diamonds account ter� seu tempo reposto.

which means

We are having technical problems, we are trying to come back as fast possible. Who diamonds have your account reset time.

LOL!?!?

191 to 130 in 2 min f'king awesome!

EDIT; but it seems like all logout becouse of lagg ;o

Damny, you don't want to play in this lag, trust me.. You'll be dissapointed!

lol, people are getting kicked because their internet adapters can't take so much lagg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back