• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][8.60] Revana.pl - The official announcement!(28.09.2012 19:00)

Vxr

Revana.pl
Reaction score
Ip: revana.pl
Port: 7171
Client: Tibia 8.60
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: Poland - Warsaw Intel Core i7 24 GB RAM 2 TB + SSD 1 Gbps
Exp stage:
1-40: 600x
41-80: 300x
81-100: 150x
101-130: 80x
131-150: 60x
151-180: 30x
181-200: 20x
201-250: 10x
251-300: 5x
300+:2x
Map: Real Map + custom towns
Runes: Normal charges and prices
Loot rate: 3x
Server type: large exp.
Skills & Magic rates: 25x Skill and 15x Magic.

We would like to introduce you to the official announcement revana, it can read a lot of trivia about the new version of the server ..
First of all, we also want to remind you of the shares on facebook, through which you can get for free premium item, but I just like!, So people who like us will take part in the competition for 30 premium code!

On the server, there was a mega change, by removing old areas, and adding new unique revany-made by the team. In new areas, you will find a lot of new missions for NPC hunting ground, place the raids bosses, and new quests. Another important change in the map is to normalize and extensive kirrien, from now on this is completely normal island, while the beige vip coins was introduced it some other equivalent, which you can read below.
Writing about the new areas we had in mind Visa and Weronia, these are the two new cities that are created considerable time on the new continent. And for a minimap of the continent:

kontynent_xhhsrpw.png

On the left side there is a Visa, is a city located in the mountains started by slaves from Behemontów race, which is the other name of Behemonts Town. In the outskirts of the city is quite considerable exp 8, and the ability to accomplish the mission in the Dark Castle NPC, through which we swim in the cities.
On the right side is our Weronia, the seemingly quiet town, but its outskirts lies in wait for us a lot of danger. The city in its home jurisdiction 10 exp.
On the continent, there is also a new quest, which is the only test of fortitude for the best players. For new sites are caves in which we can meet the raids bosses, which we find more information below.
As you can see, the same continent is also suitable for guild wars, led to the two cities.

We would like to briefly introduce you to other new changes and remind you familiar things ..

Cast system - Known you a system that allows players to watch or share them with your transmission in real time. Each player will have the option to opt in to your account cast.

Hunting Rooms - This is nothing like you known rooms to hunt, were introduced as a substitute kirrien. The rules are simple expienia to enter the room you have vip coin, so that we can hunt 20 minutes.

New bosses - Our goal was to create for the players, something that will allow them to come together, and what can better help with that, as the desire to gain a fair amount of experience, and unique rewards. On our new continent, there are three places raids bosses such as Hitone(boss on 150lvl), Barabas(boss on 200lvl) and Crazy Brawler(boss na 300lvl). More information here!

Fight for castle - It is well-known to you the system in which two teams have a chance to fight for control of the castle. Ranking will also be introduced, so that we know who many times has maintained its position!

Recommend system - Operation of the system is quite simple. In exchange for the command, you can get a totally free premium item, but in order to get them people who you invited must use our shop. A person invited by you, send sms to the amounts, you in exchange for that person to receive 25% of the points on the number purchased by that person.

Bonus System - The system is not like the other servers, it is much more complicated, so the bonus in the game is unique. The system works on the principle of NPC, every profession has its own NPCs in various locations map. A full description can be found here!

Other equally important changes can be found at this link: changelog, we also want to announce to you a large number of events that will take place on the server.

All important information on number of frags exp, etc commands can be found in the tab Informations.

We would like to introduce you to the best movie guild with the previous edition:
[video=youtube_share;_VpziLh62-Q]http://youtu.be/_VpziLh62-Q[/video]​

Last edited:
Is this option, the system lang. So that you can have a website in Polish or English. This option is on the news.

Is this option, the system lang. So that you can have a website in Polish or English. This option is on the news.

I noticed that but Please make the main page english x) It isnt really visible anyways I probably be there at the release looks like a really nice server!

Bump

Curiosity
When you buy an amulet of loss in NPC Eremo save 10000gp. When buying real blessings systems also save 10000gp.

Balance has been modified in the best way, on our server, you will not be asked from outer space hits. Sample holding 180lvl druid hits and damage eu 80mlvl ask the 400-460 with the use of a spell every 4 seconds, while the wave at these levels do damage in the range 200-220. Runes avalanche type deal damage within 50-55. Also changed the paladin hits that are suitable according to other professions.

Ot wygląda dosyć fajnie, aczkolwiek minimapy wyglądają troche chaotycznie, haha :D.

|

Ot is looking pretty good, but minimaps are looking kinda chaotic, haha :D.

Pol.
Minimapa kontynentu jest ogólnie moją drugą w życiu, więc nie mogłem zapewnić akurat jej najwyższego poziomu, co do samego wnętrza mapy jest na wysokim poziomie, co można sprawdzić w mojej galerii map.

Eng.
Minimap continent is generally my second in my life, so I could provide just the top level for the interior of the map is at a high level, what you can see in my gallery map.

New look temple, also have plans to add ice fraction of the continent, which is a town and a few places to hunt.

1png_xhrepar.png

2png_xhrepan.png

It's fun, and give me a reason for that, because I have one. You've been kicked out of administration by its stupidity and trying to prove you do not know what. And, and so, unfortunately, did not work do :< sad

A new cordially invite you to the server, you can be sure of the highest quality and efficient development of the game server.

really funny, watch for your team mates

+

This "kicked" person wouldn't work with admin that not respect ppls.

To your brain:
"You won't be high, because you don't know how to fly."

I was charmed by your story.
Every player who played for editing 2 where there were 900 players saw that the server is good, etc. There's a reason the 3rd edition also had 900 people :). So the opinion of one guy, who gets angry for me to throw just hangs.

Every day, our new continent is growing fast, we have to add exp, about 8 penetrated. And faction ice continent.

kontynent_xhnephx.png

Last edited:
~~Bump~~

Kick system - Often complains of the players blocking a vessel through which you can not go exp or fight. From now on this will change, when he wrote to the captain of the vessel word kick, throws us from the ship!

Feel free to create accounts, we have plans to add a team battle arena, which gives a really good entertainment on the server.

We look forward to seeing you!

Start the server, unfortunately, has to be moved to monday 20:00. However, it is just that we feel impunity. In return, you enter a small event. Will be based on the fact that among the established form, it will be randomly selected 200, which will receive a gift for a better start!

COMMENDING SERVER ON FACEBOOK YOU CAN WIN FREE PREMIUM ITEM!

See you there!

Back