• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND][8.60] Sinteria World The Legend Coming Back ! Without SMS SHOP

this actually looks pretty good hopefully there will be much players since it's boring to play with a few players.

So after hard work on weekend i add few information about what we did.

1. ENGINE - more then Thousand changes.
2. New map another 3MB!
3. We add a mission to Inqusition Quest ( not same like on rl ) you have to find the way by yourself how to get in to the quest. + QUEST LOG
4. Fixed Demon Oak - works in 100% need demon tasks to start demon oak.
5. 100% worked POI + Quest Log
6. Added last 5 missing Achivements. + quest log
7. Few change/fix in balans.

As i promise few screenshoots to make you more happy :)

hl.png

53k.png

3zqk.png

u6az.png

Quallity of pictures are not really good, thats only becouse i didnt have time, still have more important thing to do in server then making screenshoots; )

Hopefully u glad from our job ;)
Good Luck and see you soon on Sinteria World !

Looks great!

this actually looks pretty good hopefully there will be much players since it's boring to play with a few players.

On last edition we had like 200+ players online in day time for 2 weeks, after that we have lots of problems lots of missing things like not usefull zao items etc, just imagine everything was like on 7.6. Im professional promoter, have few people in this kind of job as well, so with promote OTS there will be no problems ;)

PS : Thoughter check Skype ^^

I said that before already, on the end of this month i will give you a day of release :)
Release will be around +- 20 august.

I recommend it! One of the best servers, the best scripts and maps and most importantly WITHOUT sms shop!

Well, I've been playing sinteria-undeads~, abydos was the other server with same GM owners. In my opinion I think it's just a waste time doing 8.6 sinteria. I think it would be pretty much better to play it at 8.0 as max, even if it's below it's pretty much better. I was Lumier there, if some1 remembers me, I had a team with Szmuglanc and Aiven, See you there soon :p

I'm still waiting for artworks' payment

I know, dont worry body im working on it. I send u msg on Skype last time, so dont worry.

Well, I've been playing sinteria-undeads~, abydos was the other server with same GM owners. In my opinion I think it's just a waste time doing 8.6 sinteria. I think it would be pretty much better to play it at 8.0 as max, even if it's below it's pretty much better. I was Lumier there, if some1 remembers me, I had a team with Szmuglanc and Aiven, See you there soon :p

I have been trying this and was 20 people online maximum, in this times 8.0 is already death

~refresh tommorow or after tommorow i will add a news what we did last time =)

Refresh, just wanna let you know we are still working soon i will give u date, anyway purchare will be around (19.08-26.08) in one week i will give you 100% sure date.

Back
Top Bottom