• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND][8.60] Sinteria World The Legend Coming Back ! Without SMS SHOP

Give us the OTS faster than u want, i know u have many things to finish that ot can be stable for long long time, but people are so excited that they can play 8.6 "not corrupted" server i hope

Server dominando? naa not this time I think..
I don't rly have time to watch my bot lol, and this server will eventually die cuz of this stupid jail system

Dont you think you are giving too much opportunities to botters? I cant see the jail system being good either... Add custom client + second infraction = deletion

There has been an open fraud report against the creator of this thread here. And he still didn't reply for his defense.

So you maybe wanna be careful when you spend your money.

The best thing will be if u will se a proper proof then u will start talking please.

@topic, sinteria world is 100% free, there is no sms shop, so why people should be carefull when they spent money? but for what

Do not recommend this OT, Creator seems corrupt. And he isn't paying thoughter lmfao

29.09.2013 17:00 start date from another forum website start 15.09.2013 ip sinteria.ots.pl

Back