• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] BeastOT 8.6 Real Map (Started 7/8/12)

Xivin

Reaction score
Welcome to BeastOT!

Real Map including Zao
Working Quest including Major Quest Mortal Kombat,Arena, Anni, INQ, POI and all other minor quest
Real Tibia Addon System (We have exchanger in thais temple to trade for addon items such as gs silk for yarn)
divider.png
Great Exp Stages-
1-20 60x
21-60 55x
61-80 35x
81-100 25x
101-120 15x
121-160 10x
161-180 8x
180-200 6x
201-250 4x
251-300 3x
301 - 2x
divider.png
Perfectly Working Guild War System check website for Commands
Donation system will be coming soon still working to make them balanced
much much more
divider.png
come check out for yourself

divider.png
BeastOT - Latest News
IP: BeastOT.servegame.com

Just got booted off, char list loads now but doesnt connect..

yeah i had to fix something be right back up

- - - Updated - - -

back u sorry

hmm yeah don't know about this checking high scores out and this guys mlvl going up like crazy 1. Dankstank Purpstikee 20027 and it's still going up

simple bug its all fixed now

Last edited:
bump come try us out guys getting many players now

I don't recommend this server.

A player on my server contacted me today about getting hacked, It turns out Xivin (or his brother?) invited him to join this server. They most likely got his username/password from there and stole a bunch of donation items. We ended up tracing all the items back to Xivin (or his brother?) through IP address and logs. I tried to contact him in-game but he instantly logged out and came back on another account and pretended to be polish.

A few days ago, Xivin messaged me through OTLand PM and asked me to remove his IP ban that I previously placed on his 'brother' for advertising this server. He claimed he didn't know why the ban was placed. I now see him advertising the same server so I'm pretty positive he used this server as a way to assist in hacking accounts on other OTs.

On top of advertising on my server and hacking my players.. he also stole the divider image from my server thread.

If you play this server, please be very cautious and use a unique account name and password. The owner is (or is associated) with some shady things.

Back