• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Evolera [8.6] 9999x exp custom evo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump! Buffed paladins strong with +1%, fixed the "crash issue from yesterday".

Staff hosted LMS is back, and at the end of the month there will be a final, (2v2) where the top 12 lms winners will be able to participate in and have a chance of winning 20 points + a trophy :).

Bump! New added event "Tower event" scripted by garQet, will release it tommorow!

(Short; your team should capture as many "Tiles" as possible and your team color will become tapestry onto the tower, most tapestry team wins!)

Reward; GN + EXP

Also;
- Buffed paladins buff with "+2%".
- Buffed the talent HP for paladin with "2%+ more/talent".
- Added bridge lever system to second bridge.
- Fixed map bugs.

Bump! Moved host to a better one, and changed back to lua 5.1, so no more crashes :p

Bump! Buffed pallys hp slightly! Buffed exura hot to 30 seconds, exori super energy to 2M

Bump! Buffed pallys hp slightly! Buffed exura hot to 30 seconds, exori super energy to 2M
server is getting nice again :D keep it up thanks for all the updates tho

i have 1 concern ok u know shizuka ur cm staff member he always make his friends win in lms can u can open see as today it was me and memo and millies and then he took millies away and made me and memo fight then after memo died he made ice monsters on me so i can die and let millies win so i will really be thankful if u make me gm that cant make monsters or items cuz all his friends cuz the demonica full set and some got the iceborn and u can get the talkaction to make sure just saying thanks

Last edited:
if u were online now he just added 1 more lms than everyday guess why ?? cuz his character didnt win thats sooooo messed up never thought that evolera would do that (wille) Evolera.se was always my top server i played in all resets but wille didnt choose the right stuff members

I hear you, but i disagree, Shizuka is doing a good job.

I hear you, but i disagree, Shizuka is doing a good job.
Ik Shizuka won't ever make u mad cuz he do his work in events but he just make his friends win

Can u tell me why is Menelaus winning kelvin Millie's ryan these people itzme all these people didn't get too 10 except meme and kelvin Sry for going against him I am just trying to tell u what is happening

^ i dont agree, shizuka is not power abusing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back