• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Evolera [8.6] 9999x exp custom evo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank U For Sharing My Server There But U Know I Got Player Cuz Player DOnt Like Wille ANy More Will Like A Hacker Or Scammer He Make A Post Like A Lier In page Said We Are Copy He's Map ANd Need Lier People That we Hack He's Account Wille Dont Forget Ur Self U was A Fucking U Only Play Tibia For Fucking Money DOnt Forget Ur Self
AHAHAHHAHAHAH Did u know wason im very happy know why cuz u said to me before u've been demoted we need to kill the server of wille then when i demoted u god wille keep it up mate hhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....................

You have improved, you stopped writing capital letters at the start of each word, now you only wrote it at the first word. I'm proud of you, son.

AHAHAHHAHAHAH Did u know wason im very happy know why cuz u said to me before u've been demoted we need to kill the server of wille then when i demoted u god wille keep it up mate hhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....................
they deny people like you iq tests cause they are scared of negative numbers bugging the database

they deny people like you iq tests cause they are scared of negative numbers bugging the database
U Know My Server Wont Died Any More Cuz All hate u any way u can't back the people again cuz 80 Percent are egyption in ur server and i took it only why u angry be calm wille be calm Check This Image Please. https://imgur.com/RfSi4ja

Last edited:
U Know My Server Wont Died Any More Cuz All hate u any way u can't back the people again cuz 80 Percent are egyption in ur server and i took it only why u angry be calm wille be calm Check This Image Please. https://imgur.com/RfSi4ja

Come on man, I just said I was proud of you for having fixed the capital letter issue, and here you go again?

Keep it up isn't a problem "Keep it up" of updates.
Give him more powerfull to have more updates ! so ??

I don't care.

Can you stfu please? You're the most annoying person I've ever come across on the internet

Maybe Evolera.se Died And Evolera.tk Open without love money and without fucking 500 gm :p

Maybe Evolera.se Died And Evolera.tk Open without love money and without fucking 500 gm :p
9k1eOZl.png

bro, do you know how to count??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom