• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Evolera [8.6] 9999x exp custom evo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever though of making an EVO that is actually 999x?
It is more fun to PvP then and being level 500000 is not even fun...

byłem administratorem na evolera zanim trafiła do neta od v1 do v3 na v4 odeszłem i znam parę błedów ...

Have you ever though of making an EVO that is actually 999x?
It is more fun to PvP then and being level 500000 is not even fun...

Thats your opinion and i respect that.
People seem to enjoy it actually and i have had some lower rates server, never was as funny actually.

Thats your opinion and i respect that.
People seem to enjoy it actually and i have had some lower rates server, never was as funny actually.

5k56cw.png

Awesome egypt god is awesome

Well this thread is dead, so BUMP and whats up? website says We are soon back! <-???? And the server is off.

WHY?!?!?! I just got 2m :(

Evolera.org | Facebook facebook page for evolera
latest news and coming updates!

Yesterday nights update;

859487_451328298271824_403535674_o.jpg
People said it was too hard to get gold nuggets, therefor I decided with my staff members to create Gold nugget spawns up to lvl 8M! The better the boss is the higher chance you have to get more gold nuggets.

Coming update: Gold nugget shop.

(Currently you can only buy vial which u use on pet to catch 'em, and 300GN for rebirth)
GN shop will contain 8~~ items that is better then chaos but worser then donate items.

A small parts of the 8M Boss spawn;
d205f02222cae1db8490ed617f33d69f.png

:)

Last edited:
Good choice wille :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back