• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] POKEMON UNLEASHED [multi language]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update.

Now you don't need to use "look" on a pokemon to see hes level. It will be writen after hes name.

72790052.png

Go play diablo. Pokemons with skill points? what the hell? it's just retarded

Atleast i hate that idea anyways, good job with this project

lol... yes. Because Diablo is the only game in the world that has skill points. -.-

@Up

Very nice :D Will be somehow exiting to "look" at the pokemons now :D

Damn nice, about PA: i didnt mean any offence, i was just telling my opinion, PA is really great too, when both games are up i dont know which one i should play!

1.They made the project in 1month maybe? lesser i think...
2.The outfits sucks, looks like dragonball outfits...
3.Stupid PL SERVER!
4.PU SUCKS!

5.If you want to play a real and nice Pokemon Server, PA is the best:)

3.Stupid PL SERVER!
4.PU SUCKS!

fuck off Pokemon Adventure noobs -.- making it look bad for PA. don't see people spamming their thread with that bullshit from PU.

This project is nice, I like the fact that they make everything with custom sprites.
And Teh Maverick, Pokemon Adventures is also nice, so dont harasse their project.

@Bubba: Ye but for 1, the owners of PU aren't in PA's thread saying ANYTHING, and 2, there aren't any nubs running over to PA thread spamming "PLAY PU"...

Just wait till people even download the client...then the ultibattle begins!

Teh Mav was right in all his previous posts about the PA vs PU stuff...owner and/or supporter-wise

@UP
Im just saying my suggestion:D Nobody told me to write here but i wanted to so you guys cant do something about that:)

This project is nice, I like the fact that they make everything with custom sprites.
And Teh Maverick, Pokemon Adventures is also nice, so dont harasse their project.

Yea I like PA and will play it when its online. Just hate how people are being so petty towards this project from PA haha its stupid.

hey guys please if you want to talk about PA go to PA thread and dont mess this thread.

Norse, i see you are just a heater but tell me why you think PA is better than PU, not here of course, tell me it on private msg :)

3.Stupid PL SERVER!
4.PU SUCKS!

So what if they made the project in less than 1 month? if they are done with it, they should be really great scripters and/or mappers
The outfits, yeah they look bad but theres plenty more of them
PL servers isnt bad, atleast not when the admins can speak english fluent.
What does it suck? a lollipop?
PA is not the best, neither PO or PU is, none can be the best..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back