• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] POKEMON UNLEASHED [multi language]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well IMO PU takes you away from the "Tibia Feeling" as you said before, which makes it pure sex. Realistically all PA has done in terms of sprites, is take the PO.dat and PO.spr and maybe changed some things. PU has had to import every sprite manually themselves, including ALL the environment details, not just some of it. That's hard work.

Sure you can argue that its not home-made because the sprites can be found online, but unless you have A LOT of good spriters, its just not realistic to say: "Its only home-made if you make ALL sprites yourself etc".

I think the fact that PU have implemented a Pokemon Skill AND level section that automatically makes it kooler! haha that's just my opinion :D PA is just an upgraded version of PO. (still like their features ofc, very kool).

LOL, yea that's why I said that PA is to PoBR, as for PU is to nothing, because they don't have anybody bringing a "copy" of their game to compete against it, PU is on their own in this 'new' look to tibia, to tell you the truth this may probably inspire more other games to change to a more "Old'e RPG" look(even thou the tibia perspective is just as old[since it's based off Ultima perspective])

@Topic
Nice game system, but I have some question:
1. Is there going to be BGM?
2. How many different outfit sprite are there to chose?
(This one may not be a question)
3. My suggestion is to integrate the spr file with the client so no one can steal your sprites.

BTW liked the video, it looks promising.

I hope there will be an option to turn off sounds.. Tibia isnt ment to be played with sounds.

But this breaks off from the whole "Tibia" thing, so this will be fitting with sounds.
Like you said "Tibia isnt meant to be played with sounds." Yes "Tibia" isn't meant to be played with sounds but anything else can.

Edit:
another thing I noticed is that you didn't put offset to the pokemon and outfit sprites, the off set should be done to vertical(since the perspective changed), the offset will make the pokemons and the outfits look like they are in the middle of the tile instead of on the bottom of a tile.

Last edited:
Looks awesome and creators seem to be working at full speed. I hope this will work out just fine. ^^

LOL, yea that's why I said that PA is to PoBR, as for PU is to nothing, because they don't have anybody bringing a "copy" of their game to compete against it, PU is on their own in this 'new' look to tibia, to tell you the truth this may probably inspire more other games to change to a more "Old'e RPG" look(even thou the tibia perspective is just as old[since it's based off Ultima perspective])

@Topic
Nice game system, but I have some question:
1. Is there going to be BGM?
2. How many different outfit sprite are there to chose?
(This one may not be a question)
3. My suggestion is to integrate the spr file with the client so no one can steal your sprites.

BTW liked the video, it looks promising.

But this breaks off from the whole "Tibia" thing, so this will be fitting with sounds.
Like you said "Tibia isnt meant to be played with sounds." Yes "Tibia" isn't meant to be played with sounds but anything else can.

Edit:
another thing I noticed is that you didn't put offset to the pokemon and outfit sprites, the off set should be done to vertical(since the perspective changed), the offset will make the pokemons and the outfits look like they are in the middle of the tile instead of on the bottom of a tile.

And what if you wanna listen to music at the same time? :p

And the effects did sound kinda gay when i watched the movie tbh :p

Nevaloppo there's a box in which you can turn on/off the sound. :):)

we prolly mount a sound volume bar also if you want sound from PU and from winamp or others.

BGM? backgroundmusic? probably yes.

we have prepared 15 diffrent outfits :)

dont be afraid about breaing safety codes, they are strong engouh :)

Feels like i've waited a god damn eternity! I just want this to get online!

1 week and it'll be 30th

nope we want to bring you hearth attack when it start :) (jk)

Feature has not fully impemented yet. But it will work like on GB.

When every monster spawns a random number from 1 to 65535 is decreased by one. If number goes to 0 then next spawn will contain a shiny pokemon, and value is again restored to random value from 1 to 65535. this value is saved between server saves, restarts etc.

A shiny pokemon will have regular level, stats and moves like every other pokemon, but it will look diffrently - body parts will be coloured diffrent and this is generated randomly, so two shiny bulbasaurs may still look diffrent.

That's pretty damn cool, don't think any pokemon server has had that before.

Don't think any server has had random outfits is what you mean ye?

Gogogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back