• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] POKEMON UNLEASHED [multi language]

Status
Not open for further replies.
that has tottally ruined my no-life plan, back to pa for me :<

Cmon guys, cant you test it now? you got 2 days, besides.. its gonna be so bad to play on the school days.. please!!!!! atleast put it on saturday

For once I am also agreeing, WHICH IS SERIOUS BIZ

Dx, Open on Sunday, its so bad for me, now my plans are in ruins....XD

Sunday :D? ... on Friday
Where are u from EdwardHI ;d
fridayc.png

I mean Friday, im from Mexico, on friday I have no commitments, but on saturday and sunday, yes i have......
Dx!.
But well....Please do its best to open Friday, but well if you cant its ok :p.

It will be up when they can get it up, they aren't running to your schedules, they are making sure the server has no glitches before they launch it. That takes time.

Or you get noobs like Benny hacking your server lol. Besides they have worked so fast on this anyway.

So kregox and dusieqq whatcha say????? whatcha sayah, i dont wantcha to leave me :/

Hello!

It is true that we won't launch tommorow. Our engine is done in 99%, but still, we have few minor things to make and test. We want to make sure that game will be enjoyabe for everyone, without major bugs/glitches etc.

This is normal because this project is not a real map with few modified scripts, the new is everything, and thus its harder for us.

Remember that even professional companies like Blizzard have delayed their release date of Diablo 3 by few months - and we only need a few days!

Also we are changing our forum completely, it will be now 100% official english with a subcategories for polish, brazilian, swedish, german, etc players. All official news, game and client language will be in english, and so site will do. About account creating - there will be probably an ingame account creator and manager, though I'm not sure.

(...)Remember that even professional companies like Blizzard have delayed their release date of Diablo 3 by few months - and we only need a few days!(...)

How dare you can compare D3 to your project. :w00t:

it's just an example to know they won't take really any longer about you all kids crying here i wanna plai naww i wanna freak 24h naw cause i aint got school

btw, lolaye u just ignored me? or i'm wrong? chtib

it's just an example to know they won't take really any longer about you all kids crying here i wanna plai naww i wanna freak 24h naw cause i aint got school

btw, lolaye u just ignored me? or i'm wrong? chtib

No i didnt check your visitor msgs

ONT: Cant you launch it on saturday? testing the stability of server doesnt take more than 1 hour..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back