• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] POKEMON UNLEASHED [multi language]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would want to say that our forum is active and it is entirely in english with a zones for each country members. We have changed forum and its now fully international.

Thank you.

Btw I barely managed to survive the attack of Lolaye, he went from his country (whatever it is) to poland and was threatening me with knife ^.^

Last edited:
I guess i'll do the same if that is what it takes to get a Beta Account.

Oh and by the way, the Admins will be mad, posting links is not allowed on this forum :E
Anyways I can't wait till it opens.. :(

Oo all I have to do is spam and I get an account...sounds too easy. He paid you didn't he?!

next friday also come and see our forum. Link in my signature

Great...another week for beta nigs to explore everything...fking does anyone stick to their word?

Everyone's A Procrastinator These Fucking Days.

fresh we dont want to give you game with bugs. If we would it would be like plaing bugged demo game so i think its just stupid to give you it.

Great...another week for beta nigs to explore everything...fking does anyone stick to their word?

Everyone's A Procrastinator These Fucking Days.

lol you want another Kingdom Age situation? It was merely a miss-calculation. Shit gets delayed in all online games, its not about sticking to their word. Its about making it bug free for the players.

Last edited:
Will be hard to keep up with all beta testers now ^^ They will know everything when they log on, We will be like lolwhat?

they wont know much cuz quests are blocked on beta. they will know a bit map, thats all.

Will be hard to keep up with all beta testers now ^^ They will know everything when they log on, We will be like lolwhat?

lol, well atleast it wasn't open beta testing o_O then there would be like 30-40 people that know what to do... who cares tbh xD

Update

43611462.png

Taken me almost 3 hours to download and update the client, X_X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back