• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] POKEMON UNLEASHED [multi language]

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn it, i can't belive that stupid ppl its talking sht about other Poke servers, and bots in this epic thread.
plz if your just going to talk about other things in this thread then leave :/, this is such epic win. it will be the first poke server i will play.
now i wnat to know how can i get a beta view :/. else when exactly will be the relase :D

Can't believe what? :p That people will bot PA and play PU?

No, can't believe that people play games to bot.

And no offence but as a pokemon player i know which server i would play, tested both, both of them are kinda different and both of them provide different feelings, well you will notice as soon you play it :)

This is such a good project, they made a good choice by using gba sprites.

But i wouldn't talk that much until you play both of them for a while, keep in mind that i'm talking as a player not as Pokemon Adventures staff member.

Anyways good job with this project, can't wait to see if it can have a big succes like pokemon online br

Last edited:
thats why then wont bot in PU :)
and as u said they r kinda diferent but, if i'll play another pokemon server instead than PU i'll play PO
btw: there's gonna be music like in gba? :) will be great

And no offence but as a pokemon player i know which server i would play, tested both, both of them are kinda different and both of them provide different feelings, well you will notice as soon you play it :)

This is such a good project, they made a good choice by using gba sprites.

But i wouldn't talk that much until you play both of them for a while, keep in mind that i'm talking as a player not as Pokemon Adventures staff member.

Anyways good job with this project, can't wait to see if it can have a big succes like pokemon online br

Changed your mentality I see. Previous posts on this thread were trashing PU.

and as u said they r kinda diferent but, if i'll play another pokemon server instead than PU i'll play PO

Man, I was so addicted to my gameboy, I used to fall asleep and hear that fking pokemon music in my head. And once it's in my head these days, doesn't go away for like a week. A couple weeks ago I was @ MEPS and had to go to the hospital. While waiting there I fell asleep (was tired from waking up at 4am) and I hear in my dreamstate the pokemon music, then I wake up...to find a little kid 2 chairs over was playing on his GBA >.<...shit was in my head for a few days lol.

SOOO happy I will be able to mute it lol.

Changed your mentality I see. Previous posts on this thread were trashing PU.

Man, I was so addicted to my gameboy, I used to fall asleep and hear that fking pokemon music in my head. And once it's in my head these days, doesn't go away for like a week. A couple weeks ago I was @ MEPS and had to go to the hospital. While waiting there I fell asleep (was tired from waking up at 4am) and I hear in my dreamstate the pokemon music, then I wake up...to find a little kid 2 chairs over was playing on his GBA >.<...shit was in my head for a few days lol.

SOOO happy I will be able to mute it lol.

haha +1 to that :p <3 the GBA games...

lol iblue nice story bro. About dorothy, good you changed your mind, i wish i wont see more trashy post anymore, because there is nothing what needs to be trashed. We are perfect <3 ^^

Why would you play both? I'd just try both and play which one I find being the best.
And as far as my knowledge goes I think PA will do for me. Playing 2 servers at same time is not only confusing but sucks big time.

Why aint you going to play PA? its very much better than PO..

For those who are playing beta is it cool,exciting,not boaring? :p

Why aint you going to play PA? its very much better than PO..

But i think PO is better i think it is more decent and well made :)

Update.
[add+]
-Pokedex :)
beznazwy1c.png

Dare me to drive? You know the song by phil collins in the air of the night?

But omg pretty damn nice. All your gui is great.

huge O_0 but nice, now that's a pokedex :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back