• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] POKEMON UNLEASHED [multi language]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update

43611462.png

nice :) a lot of statistical information provided.

Hey why does it tell me:

Failed! Cannot connect to update server!

when i try to run the PokemonUpdater.exe?

Hey why does it tell me:

Failed! Cannot connect to update server!

when i try to run the PokemonUpdater.exe?

beta was down due to hardware failure (its still on private comp).

the problem of course wont exist after we move on dedicated :)

beta was down due to hardware failure (its still on private comp).

the problem of course wont exist after we move on dedicated :)

But when will you move to dedicated? shouldnt you move it yesterday?

its still beta and to be honest we atm wont give much crap about where is beta hosted. official server will be on dedicated

Thats not what i meant, what i meant is: you said you aint gonna launch it on friday just because you want to test the dedicated server, but you still havent purchased one.. so when will you purchase it?

Thats not what i meant, what i meant is: you said you aint gonna launch it on friday just because you want to test the dedicated server, but you still havent purchased one.. so when will you purchase it?

dude lolaye you pokenerd freak stop spaming this thread they dont own you any answears just be patien and stop asking question that obviulsy they wont answear

ONT
i think this project is great and take your time dont release it untill its bugfree.

hey the server be OnLine???? if it's on where i can download it??? if not dont need say nothing xDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back