• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] POKEMON UNLEASHED [multi language]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the wiki or the guides on forum, it tells you about attr.
Don't mind starting with him.
They suggested turning it off numerous times on the forum, but no official response =(
Haha ye icon fails
MotD fails too
Noep. Go get cash with Eevee, and loot balls/buy em
IDK, pokedex worked fine with my whole 12~ database info

Ans1: THere is lol, I know cause I bugged yesterday during rollback and my eevee was 12, and i was level 11, couldn't even use the bastard >.< was ghey as hell
Ans2: Well we were only in rook, who wants to buy those crap poke xD? But the economy will suffer with master balls being 10k...

@Lol: Dude u crazy, loot rate is already high as shiz! And buff items drop often too.

the server needs linux and dedicated server of 24gb of ram.

THE VPS HAVE IS SO SUX

Name one reason a otserver would need 24GB ram, and I'll sponsor this server one...

Thread Was Started :
# Replies: 0
# Views: 1

2 Months Later :
# Replies: 901
# Views: 22,866

I got a fuckin'error, can someone post FULL client download?

yea well, the way they have done it is, you have to open the client through the updater, can't open it any other way :S

This client is always reseting my hotkeys :|

This client is always reseting my hotkeys :|

So, where do I get the updater anyways?

Check the wiki or the guides on forum, it tells you about attr.
Don't mind starting with him.
They suggested turning it off numerous times on the forum, but no official response =(
Haha ye icon fails
MotD fails too
Noep. Go get cash with Eevee, and loot balls/buy em
IDK, pokedex worked fine with my whole 12~ database info

Ans1: THere is lol, I know cause I bugged yesterday during rollback and my eevee was 12, and i was level 11, couldn't even use the bastard >.< was ghey as hell
Ans2: Well we were only in rook, who wants to buy those crap poke xD? But the economy will suffer with master balls being 10k...

@Lol: Dude u crazy, loot rate is already high as shiz! And buff items drop often too.

To all you guys out there that are saying that doesn't work, this doesn't work.... The server is not in it's full form, come back later if you don't want to beta test.

@All Beta Players: Be prepared for unscheduled rollbacks.

Cya nabs!

they should set the default attr pokemon names. special att, defence, special def.. etc...
starting with an eevee is fine there r some games with that. we should start with an eevee or 1 of other 3 default starters.
loot rate of gold has been decreased which is gay and should be changed back.
ITEMS MUST BE STACKABLE!!!!

the server has been on for the last 36hrs~ the link bam gave is real just use that

440 ppl on, we don't know ifthere's gonna be a reset char, cause it was supposed to happen today and didn't yet, there's no rod and you varely can find monsters, the map is crowed as hell... also, do this have surf,fly,cut,etc? i don't find places to cut in the map

440 ppl on, we don't know ifthere's gonna be a reset char, cause it was supposed to happen today and didn't yet, there's no rod and you varely can find monsters, the map is crowed as hell... also, do this have surf,fly,cut,etc? i don't find places to cut in the map

They need to spend a good month or two working on the storyline and RPG of the server IMO :p making quests and awesome team missions etc. (not just badges).

thats b/c every1 went to the same city. look on the mini map every1 is on the top left piece of land now. yes they have the HM moves. i think its still beta testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back