• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] POKEMON UNLEASHED [multi language]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is un-playable, its so laggy and all the spots are taken, cya pu until u get better dedi

dedi is good but we still are under ddos and 500+ peoples want to join so what u supposed?

This game is un-playable, its so laggy and all the spots are taken, cya pu until u get better dedi

+it's buggy as hell :p

dedi is good but we still are under ddos and 500+ peoples want to join so what u supposed?

Fix all the bugs, spend more time focusing on polishing it, then relaunch with a waiting list set when you fix the "Ddos" attacks.

agree, i expected something amazing, but untill now, it wasnt ='(, its too over crowded, and tbh PA looks better and cleaner

agree, i expected something amazing, but untill now, it wasnt ='(, its too over crowded, and tbh PA looks better and cleaner

well it is really amazing, it just needs to be polished and fixed a bit more before releasing. They got really hasty on the release :S

bringing my previous post up for you guys

(09/10/2010):
@team: Here are some things/bugs I have found:
-You cannot open the client if you can't reach the update server. Which is a problem if you are having issues with that port but still want to play.
-The connection and Pokemon Attack/Stat box doesn't minimize when you minimize the client.
-I can hear sounds of fighting and pokeballs when there is nobody near me.
-Disabling the update sound doesn't stop the update sound.

-No information about each stat attribute is given. How are we supposed to know which stat to increase?
-I dislike that you start off with Eevee, hes supposed to be a rare pokemon. (you should start with: Charmader, Squirtle, or Bulbasaur - but lower their stats and increase their evolve levels, it would be perfect! People would love it, and it wouldn't ruin the game-play if done right. The gameboy pulled it off).
-Disable PvP in the starter island.
-Add a client icon, rather than Delphi's default (looks bad).
-Change the message of the day.
-You should start with 10 pokeballs or something.
-My Eevee pokedex info wasn't working, and I crashed trying to see it, I think.

Update (10/10/2010):
-Hotkeys don't always work.
-Change the outfit names!
-Add different sex types.
-If you get kicked but don't log out your pokemon window closes but your pokemon is still out. So if you were in a battle you cant attack back any more :S (I had to log off to get it back).
-Make shinny pokemon rarer! :S seen like 5 people with shinny pokemon so far. wtf
-Add a starting quest chain when you first log on :p
-In my opinion you character should have some kind of level system or rank system.
-Hotkeys aren't saving.
-Add a help/report channel?
-need a space in this sentence? -> "14:59 You see a pokeball.It contains Eevee (Lv: 11)."
-When I look at an apple core it says this: 15:34 You see a mailbox.
-When I look at a seed it says this: 15:36 You see leather legs (Arm:1).
-When I look at 3 dollar's worth of notes it says this: 15:36 You see 3 moneys. should say: 15:36 You see 3 dollars. OR 15:36 You see 1 dollar.
-When I try move something into my bag by dragging it onto a apple bite, it says "Sorry, not possible." sort of annoying.
-This came up while I was hunting: 17:02 Demon from hell arise from the depth! << is that a bug? lol
-When you try use a fainted Pokemon it says: "This Pokemon is dead." shouldn't it say "This Pokemon has fainted." ?
-100% remove the cost to heal your Pokemon! that sucks big time...

Update (11/10/2010):
-some buildings dont show up on the mini map (reported by soul4soul)
-mountain boarders show up as grass (reported by soul4soul)
-When you run the client it works perfectly fine but, it says that there was an error and all your hotkeys are reset. (reported by Mc Lovin)

Update (13/10/2010):
-add text to the signs that'd be really nice and help out new players. (reported by soul4soul)

Update (15/10/2010):
-Add places to sell drops?

Update (16/10/2010):
-When you throw things in the water it sits on top of it lol: http://i55.tinypic.com/29duu4j.png
-14:24 Demon from hell arise from the depth! <<Saw this message again.
-Woah, super easy to catch pokemon, now I see why Pokeballs cost a lot.
-I got an error when I summoned my Eevee and tried to attack, the pokemon window didn't open and i got this: http://i55.tinypic.com/2v98y94.png
-Sometimes when I log on the "Game hang due to a lag" box pops up and doesn't go away, then when I summon my pokemon the pokemon window doesn't open. (this relates to the error above).
-Sometimes when I try switch pokemon it switches but the pokemon window doesn't change, and the "Game hang due to a lag" box won't go away lol, think its same problem as above: http://i53.tinypic.com/238ocw.png
-If you right click on an NPC that teleports you right before they teleport you somewhere their window pops on the screen and there is no way to get rid of it (I tried pressing the options): http://i55.tinypic.com/5d1pba.png
-On roll backs the position of my character and items of my character will roll back, but not the level of my Pokemon (I assume they are saved separately?) Not 100% sure but this could possibly cause problems?

Update (17/10/2010):
-Stairs going down floors don't show up on the minimap. Makes it hard to find your way back off a mountain.
-this message is bad english: "15:22 You have successfully catched pokemon!" Should be: "15:22 You have successfully caught a Pokemon!".
-Remove Master Ball from the shops! wtf lol: http://i55.tinypic.com/2iawkeo.png that's retarded.
-Found a map glitch: http://i53.tinypic.com/205lxx.png north-east of the city.
-Add a Pokemon depot computer (please let me know if there already is, because I cant find it).

Update (17/10/2010):
-If someone attacks you, you cant go in PZ...o_O
-None of the NPC's are working atm (not sure if it's intentional). - nevermind they work, just not for me when the game hang due to lag window pops up never goes away. (same bug as above).

Update (21/10/2010):
-Make wild creatures teleport back to their original location if they move too far away (if they do, its really big radius)
-Make certain creatures like Caterpie and Medapod etc passive creatures until you attack them :S
-The sound for the city you first go to in main, is not working properly. It turns on in one little area, not the whole town. (Azure Town): http://i54.tinypic.com/1i241y.png
-At the moment for me, it's just feeling like a grinding game :S gets extremely boring after a while, there is no real objective or motive to level or catch Pokemon.

<I'll update if i find more stuff>

But theres no variety :S you should be able to choose between Pokemon when you start, not get forced with one Pokemon. In my opinion starting with chamander/bulba/squirtle would be fine if their stats were lowered and evolve levels increased...would make it way kooler xD

-Question 1: What stops people from giving a noob that just started all the best pokemon, then he gets all the badges then gives his pokemon back? Because you don't have any level restrictions. Sort of Answered
-Question 2: What value does pokemon have? I can't see any strong economic grounding.

Last edited:
Ya thats why i dont like it untill now, i guess they need a lot to fix, and yea rofl at the message of the day, something with otserv.org or so :p

Actually all complainers are noobs , werent you from like 2 -3 days crying like babies for it to open..... lol , then expect some bugs and stuff , it is a new thing and it definetly had to be tested for a long time..

You can run PU directly from PokemonOnline.exe if sound annoys you, just use your brain.

lol?

ao4x6t.png

Was reporting a bug not saying it was annoying. Just use your brain.

Actually all complainers are noobs , werent you from like 2 -3 days crying like babies for it to open..... lol , then expect some bugs and stuff , it is a new thing and it definetly had to be tested for a long time..

+1 to that :p

@Teh Maverick:
My post wasn't supposed to be offensive against your person, sorry if you took it as offensive, but it's possible to run from PokemonOnline.exe, as I posted before, just use brain a little and you will trick it :p.

Well, if we knew that it would be so friggin laggy and it would be with that much of bugs, we would never do like that..

Anyways, i suggest taking another month making the stability 100% and fixing all bugs

no.

@Teh Maverick:
My post wasn't supposed to be offensive against your person, sorry if you took it as offensive, but it's possible to run from PokemonOnline.exe, as I posted before, just use brain a little and you will trick it :p.

lol explain how to do it o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back