• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] The Real Tibia 7.6 [www.tibia76.net]

We paid for a forum and we lost the money. Stop the flame and stop arguing like a 10's kid. We can't do anything with this. He cheated, he's fired.

Who cares about using cracked XenForo? I do.
I strongly like the develop team of XenForo, but hate the CipSoft. So if CipSoft get ripped I don't give a shit.

Well, you can do the math. Of what I try to say.

the math is you are a hypocrite then in that case. We all enjoy the game that cipsoft created, without cip we wouldn't be here.

Maybe this guy uses cracked xenforo because he doesn't "like" the company, that obliges him ofc to use cracked xenforo in your point of view, so gtfo please

And there is a goal! Ryan made classicus, he earns money. You did nothing, jealous boy. Go to work, learn some math, code, whatever and if you still have a problem with XenForo, call the police.

I already have a work. A car. A wife. A apartment. I'm just fine my little polish boy :)

getting racism on the table, you mad? low iq prolly, nps

What we do about is up to each person to decide. If CipSoft used something like XenForo report an piracy copy etc many would report OT's.
But CipSoft don't care, so why should I. You really don't get my point, you try to turn everything around and make it sounds good. But your mask will not hold.

And for your "so gtfo please" statement really show how immature you are. Change your behavior, or you will never get an GF or wife.
And don't even say you got an GF, because you don't. But if you really do. She must be inbred to be with someone like you.

Don't worry bout my rl, and ma gf prolly indeed is inbred =D. Sad you take your real life to a internet forum, sums it all up. Now gtfo this thread

Racism? Like I said on the above post, you really turn everything I say around. (I have seen the behavior before, at persons with ADHD) ..

gtfo of this thread? Na, I stay here as long I want. Maybe should I move over to your thread?

sure, go ahead. prove yourself on the interwebs madboy!

C'mon guys, you are embarrassing yourselves.

u need to implement 7.7 support, it shouldnt be hard.
also u dont have online list or the recover account option on website, and the website in general looks kinda bad
r7cLbNX.png
6XNNv2r.png

This is what tibia 7.6(directx5) does to modern computers, takes as much gpu activity as crysis 3 and has aas much FPS as crysis 3

Last edited: