• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland]TorgOT - 8.0, Custom Client and an Anti-Bot System!

seyakuroya

DevlandOT.eu
Solutions
Reaction score
Wo1H1qh.png

counter.gif

A while ago now, our main mapper Seyaelo began working on the most unique map that the OT Scene would ever see and trust me, we're not just bragging here. The hours of the people from the torg.pl community that we had to give in in the building stages paid off - whether it'd be a server for just a few friends, or filled with hundreds of players world, we are proud of our creation. We believe that we have managed to build the most dynamic in its structure and almost non-existent complexity map possible, with new ways of area mixing to assure that the experience that we provide to the players is not only climatic, but really fun at the same time. The way we have tackled the problem of boredom in RPG trully works, so if you're a fan of the medieval atmosphere, but don't like productivity like skill improving to be too much time consuming, then you have most certainly found the perfect server for yourself.
With that said, I am honoured to announce the beginning of a new world of adventures - torgOT.pl!

Server specifics:
*IP: torgot.pl
*Port :7171
*Client: 8.0 + anty bot system.
*Starting date: 09.11.2014 o'clock 18:00 (UTC+01:00)

Exp - x4
Skills - x5
MLevel - x2
Loot - x2

*HP&MP regeneration x2
*torgOT shop - only Premium can be bought for a symbolic amount of 3 euro (5zł) for 30 days and all of the money goes into the development of the project
*Rune and equipment mixing
*Task system
*Training system - the monks will allow you to use their services after you complete a certain quest. A minute of training will cost 2 soul points.
*New quests
FtrNxas.png

dSOpvKd.png

nyoap8R.png

q3XvVrs.png

KizzUHy.png

*New spell system:
Great Fireball - 340 - x3
Adura vita 320 - x1
Adori gran - 150 - x5
Adevo mas hur - 600 - x3
Adori vita vis - 450 - x1
[...]

Credits.
@Neon
@auda
@Slec

oEU22dX.png

*Screens:
PB80qHJ.png

hvKAAmT.png

mq45mkM.png

2roDKp9.png

ZOtp4ou.png

lzUBbAv.png

Thanks Jakes

Lifer420
As Jakes said the server was underdeveloped and with the consent of the players (poll), we decided to recognize the first edition was a test server and official we start this Friday.

This serwer was reset once so will be reset second time too....

I play there and ther is a lot of bugs, crash etc ...
I dont waste time for this shit and think you should't too

This serwer was reset once so will be reset second time too....

I play there and ther is a lot of bugs, crash etc ...
I dont waste time for this shit and think you should't too
I'm sorry, I hope the other at least try.
Today I run the test server and if someone wants you can watch it on Cast.

If the only way to connect the server would be by custom client, and the client is made fine theres no way to play on bot.
Thanks god, little loosers wont come here.

+ When hitting the LOGIN button in the client i get critical error and client crashes.
Im the only one with this problem?

Last edited:
Start is moved from hour to hour for 3h reason is my absence!

I love it, server dont even start yet and there are some problems already.

Yes ahahah nice serwer. They can't start on the time so what will be after start?
I think again bugs , crash etc.
Have Fun on this noobs ots and good luck.

Back