• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] TorgOT 8.0

Yo! I have one question, about premium account... do you start off with it or do you need to donate before you even know if it's a server you will keep playing?

greetings, kriga

Did you name the Island Punk Hazard after the island in one piece? If yes is it a snow/lava island?

Yo! I have one question, about premium account... do you start off with it or do you need to donate before you even know if it's a server you will keep playing?

greetings, kriga

Yo, before start everyone get 3 premium days - Only for accs registered before start.

All spells are available for free account

Did you name the Island Punk Hazard after the island in one piece? If yes is it a snow/lava island?

I copy only name, it's a normal pirate island.

*Creating a guilds.
*Buying Houses.
*Wear new outfits.
*Travel to premium island. (some like rl Edron)
*Write in cast channel.

I have to do tasks one by one or i can take all of them at the same time?

Is this player: Swiruss is a test character? Cuz I don't get why he has mlvl 6 and shielding 17 :D
The same with player: Lektor - 11 shielding.

What's the time and type of time? Site says 20:00 but of what? EST? CST?

Code:
We are very sorry but the start is moved to Saturday 13:00 PM

Reason; technical problems - We lost connection with the host machine and administrator will be after 23:00

In Rebate everyone will get two days premium. 
Again, very sorry and we invite you tomorrow!!!

Lame. Should be atleast 3 days premium, as I won't be able to play the next 3 days anyway due to my work schedule. Was so pumped to play this. Weirdly, a "host connection" issue happens right before the start? Hmph.

Well, you lost me aswell. Was hyped for the first time in long. Weird that this would happen 5 min before start.

Code:
We are very sorry but the start is moved to Saturday 13:00 PM

Reason; technical problems - We lost connection with the host machine and administrator will be after 23:00

In Rebate everyone will get two days premium.
Again, very sorry and we invite you tomorrow!!!

Lame. Should be atleast 3 days premium, as I won't be able to play the next 3 days anyway due to my work schedule. Was so pumped to play this. Weirdly, a "host connection" issue happens right before the start? Hmph.
They're kind enough to give you something when nothing should be expected. They definitely shouldn't extend their compensation because the current one doesn't fit your schedule.

They're kind enough to give you something when nothing should be expected. They definitely shouldn't extend their compensation because the current one doesn't fit your schedule.

I didnt say anything about them compensating me for it not fitting my schedule though, did I? No. I simply stated they should get 3 days premium as 2 days is nothing, and it seems like you really need premium for the good features of the OT.

The statement about me having work was just that - a statement. I didn't expect special treatment I was just letting people know I have work. So, your post is pointless. Thanks