• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] TorgOT 8.0

Well this explains why there's only 35~ players online atm XD haha, damn, thats some buggy shit.
+ GM summoning dragon lords under dp
+ many stairs doesnt work
+ people saying that GM telling other people's ip
+ some people getting levels in seconds

Someone is running with arbalest killing all people. People with 8 lvl are doing quest for 10k (20 lvl gate bugged). Getting promotion and dying makes you 1 lvl. Erm, just close it.
all these bugs were here 5 months ago, expect the promotion one.
I warned you.
They have slow developers.

This is in regard of the pre-launch comments.

I don't get why people wouldn't play just because the start is being delayed, if they were hyped for the game earlier, that is. I mean if I wait for e.g. a MMO to come out and im hyped about it and it gets delayed, for sure thats unfortune. Nonetheless I will still play it when its going to be released. And two days rly isnt two much a delay.
It is true that a connection issue with the host machine seems a bit strange but I am sure they will handle it and honestly Im glad they are putting the problems on the table. They could have just issued a delay without giving further details. No wonder that pur custom projects dont succeed if the players drop them for minor reasons like that.

Kind regards,
Damon

^ ppl will always cry, especially otland ppl

weeh weeh we need mmore custom servers
well guess what every custom server its ton of whine ofc owners dont wanna make em

^ ppl will always cry, especially otland ppl

weeh weeh we need mmore custom servers
well guess what every custom server its ton of whine ofc owners dont wanna make em
I wish I had so much whine..

onTopic.
Any players here, who also played last time?
Any overall changes on server?
New spells?
New unique quests?
I know they had pretty unique questline last time: golems>library room>ferumba tower

@Damon the cause of low amount of players is not the launch's fault. It was 163 ppl online. The reason is unproffesional owners.
Problem was a dumb hiring from seya.
And the CM started giving items to ppl, idk. Roumers, but everyone said it. But everyone started to kill eachother.
And ppl left..

I also found some bugs , i actually gor trappes on a small mountain cuz the stairs were bugged.

This is in regard of the pre-launch comments.

I don't get why people wouldn't play just because the start is being delayed, if they were hyped for the game earlier, that is. I mean if I wait for e.g. a MMO to come out and im hyped about it and it gets delayed, for sure thats unfortune. Nonetheless I will still play it when its going to be released. And two days rly isnt two much a delay.
It is true that a connection issue with the host machine seems a bit strange but I am sure they will handle it and honestly Im glad they are putting the problems on the table. They could have just issued a delay without giving further details. No wonder that pur custom projects dont succeed if the players drop them for minor reasons like that.

Kind regards,
Damon

It wasn't caused by connection issusues, people even logged in after crash without whining. The main reason why server died was that gm was giving away free items and level to his friends. Furthermore, he created own character and started killing other ppl.

According to people on the server. No single bug was fixed since v1.

Guys, all bugs are being fixed and everything is getting balanced. We are working really hard to fix everything and restart the server today. Stay tuned and watch the website for any news. Start is probably today 13-14 CET

@edit
start is 14:00 CET (in 2 hours)

Guys, all bugs are being fixed and everything is getting balanced. We are working really hard to fix everything and restart the server today. Stay tuned and watch the website for any news. Start is probably today 13-14 CET

@edit
start is 14:00 CET (in 2 hours)
:O? they can fix those bugs so fast? :OO

Those aren't any major bugs, just some oversights that should've been fixed way earlier but were overlooked by the administration. Now everything should be working fine. See you at 14:00

so? website has been up for a couple of mins and now its down again?:p

due to the fact that that amount of morons in the crew is equal to 100%.

Seya had just unprofessional administration there. Some of his friend does not know what he is doing on Linux, as I read from logs he was using commands which he don't know how to use/what they are doing. After he failed with everything, he dropped database.

This server has the potential to get lots of players, last era had 100+ players at start too but there were lots of issues at the launch back then too. I would suggest seya to get someone that is experienced with hosting servers, you make really nice maps but it seems like you need some more experienced people in managing and doing all the serverside stuff for you.