• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] TorgOT 8.0

tbh the minor bugs arent things I care much about tho this corrupt staff whos power abusing is annoying..some kid who think hes funny at all

This server has the potential to get lots of players, last era had 100+ players at start too but there were lots of issues at the launch back then too. I would suggest seya to get someone that is experienced with hosting servers, you make really nice maps but it seems like you need some more experienced people in managing and doing all the serverside stuff for you.
yep,very nice maps imo.
But the scripting/coding.. sure needs some learning.

cjKW0T6.png

Torgot back to life XDDDD Let's come and have fun

@seyakuroya Lifefluids are bugged, can't buy them..... Can't buy via trade, but i can say "buy lifefluids" , but they dont stack.

So many minor/major bugs. Found a few, but the most that piss me off are super small ones that you should realize instantly.

14:52 Adam: Your second mission will be to get 50 worms from rotworms!
14:52 Lifer [9]: worms
14:52 Adam: Do not cheat, you have not got 100 worms!

Could you please fix those lifeluids? -.- takes u 2 min to copy the script for manafluids and change the id.. Weird u didnt already fix it, its a problem most of ek's have.
This is a more complicated, lifefluids are based on storage, I must add to client new graphics with new ID so I'll add it to the update.

I playing this OT. Seya is newbie hoster. He's helpfull friends on this server, There is 3 frags to red skull and redskull time is 3 days, the player Drozda aka Yebaka has make red skull yesterday, and in this same day at night he's red skull gone- GM remove his red skull and help his friends players it's not rpg when GM is retarded hoster rly, i don't recommend this server and my team is leaving.

U can check it Torgot.pl - > search player - > drozda aka yebaka
ok now frag list
3 UNJUSTS, AND SAME TIME
17 May 2015, 22:37 He fragged Vann Tvuu Trji at level 18. Unjustified
17 May 2015, 22:27 He fragged Dziki Fonsz at level 17. Unjustified
17 May 2015, 22:10
He fragged Punio at level 12. Unjustified
^ 3 unjust at the same time = RED SKULL FOR 3 DAYS!!! 68HOURS RED SKULL
AND 19 MAY IS 48HOURS FROM LAST FRAG AND DROZDA AKA YEBAKA HAVEN'T GOT RED SKULL. BUT HE MAKE NEXT FRAG AT 18 MAY SO HE MUST HAVE RED SKULL TIME MOVE TO 22 MAY. BUT HE'S NOT ON RED SKULL CUZ HE TUTOR AND FRIEND SEYA KK THX BB
18 May 2015, 14:46 He fragged Nonix at level 22. Unjustified
19 May 2015, 18:29 He fragged Pain at level 25. Unjustified

Last edited:
Wez seya lepiej wylacz tego otsa ze 40 pall potrafi zdjac na combo 33 msa / mwala sie robi chyba od 60 mlvl bo na 31 nie mozna jescze.
Palladyn za mocny w chuj.

I playing this OT. Seya is newbie hoster. He's helpfull friends on this server, There is 3 frags to red skull and redskull time is 3 days, the player Drozda aka Yebaka has make red skull yesterday, and in this same day at night he's red skull gone- GM remove his red skull and help his friends players it's not rpg when GM is retarded hoster rly, i don't recommend this server and my team is leaving.

U can check it Torgot.pl - > search player - > drozda aka yebaka
ok now frag list
3 UNJUSTS, AND SAME TIME
17 May 2015, 22:37 He fragged Vann Tvuu Trji at level 18. Unjustified
17 May 2015, 22:27 He fragged Dziki Fonsz at level 17. Unjustified
17 May 2015, 22:10
He fragged Punio at level 12. Unjustified
^ 3 unjust at the same time = RED SKULL FOR 3 DAYS!!! 68HOURS RED SKULL
AND 19 MAY IS 48HOURS FROM LAST FRAG AND DROZDA AKA YEBAKA HAVEN'T GOT RED SKULL. BUT HE MAKE NEXT FRAG AT 18 MAY SO HE MUST HAVE RED SKULL TIME MOVE TO 22 MAY. BUT HE'S NOT ON RED SKULL CUZ HE TUTOR AND FRIEND SEYA KK THX BB
18 May 2015, 14:46 He fragged Nonix at level 22. Unjustified
19 May 2015, 18:29 He fragged Pain at level 25. Unjustified

Busted.

No, it's not.

12:04 Adam: On the request of the King, I was sent here to reduce the number of those beasts, as they have already threatened the residents. Do you want to do several mission's for me?
12:04 Lifer [12]: mission
12:04 Adam: Your second mission will be to get 100 worms from rotworms!

No, it's not.

12:04 Adam: On the request of the King, I was sent here to reduce the number of those beasts, as they have already threatened the residents. Do you want to do several mission's for me?
12:04 Lifer [12]: mission
12:04 Adam: Your second mission will be to get 100 worms from rotworms!

He probably only changed the text he wrote so you still need 100 worms lolz

Really enjoyed the ot, but the players ruin it by pking everyone. Pk shouldnt be allowed untill ur lvl 25.
As a knight you have to spend much time training, and well its not possible, cuz u look away from screen 5 mins and u got pked, u loose skills and level and eq, and a hour ++wasted, and the same happens all over again.
To bad really.
At the same time u loose eq pretty fast when u die, im not saying thats a bad thing cuz its worth it when u pk. It just sux ..
And there are to many unrespectful ppl.