• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

POLL - Best battle comander? [vent]

Why would you tell your battle commander name? now i know who to kill first :]

i never listen u at vent so i dont know who's the best leader on vent , but the best pvper so far is qknight

A 444 knight solo'd you, May 13 2009, 01:49:52 Killed at Level 559 by Pharao <- haha! And no, DishWasher, check hes cam's..Leaving hes team all time.

15 years old boy Did you know what is Internet Kick ?
My internet go shut down for 5 minut becouse of change ip.
Ye Pharao Rox he kill me solo styl
But i POWNED you AHAHAHAHAHAHA
And i can said No Cry
May 16 2009, 17:26:35 Killed at Level 399 by Bks (he kiss the floor by Knight hahaha)
Ye he did becouse he get kicked

You dont leave your team when you run away like chicken and spam ue ?
Uhm sry man did we loss any open battle ? I NEVER LOSS if i die 2x time i come back and still fight until server save not like you die 1-2-3 time and uhm ofg i have cry i lost 15 lvl down fuck i dont gonna help them
Anyway people vote but for sure i have better pvp then you (I dont called spam ue like you only do)
If you think you are rox lets change ots to normal and we will see who is better
Oh and last make a cam and show me you pvp and lead~~ people

15 years old boy Did you know what is Internet Kick ?
My internet go shut down for 5 minut becouse of change ip.
Ye Pharao Rox he kill me solo styl
But i POWNED you AHAHAHAHAHAHA
And i can said No Cry
May 16 2009, 17:26:35 Killed at Level 399 by Bks (he kiss the floor by Knight hahaha)
Ye he did becouse he get kicked

You dont leave your team when you run away like chicken and spam ue ?
Uhm sry man did we loss any open battle ? I NEVER LOSS if i die 2x time i come back and still fight until server save not like you die 1-2-3 time and uhm ofg i have cry i lost 15 lvl down fuck i dont gonna help them
Anyway people vote but for sure i have better pvp then you (I dont called spam ue like you only do)
If you think you are rox lets change ots to normal and we will see who is better
Oh and last make a cam and show me you pvp and lead~~ people
lool...You still doesnt know that ue hits 1300~ and sd only 300~ ?? well, check it if you dont belive me. and no, i would NEVER leave anyone of my team. oh, did you lose 15 lvls when he killed you? 2 bad...

i never listen u at vent so i dont know who's the best leader on vent , but the best pvper so far is qknight
I agree he killed me but i know why my comp started to bug ;/ but anyway :)

We all know Qknight + Lagg Roxzor pvp team : )

A 444 knight solo'd you, May 13 2009, 01:49:52 Killed at Level 559 by Pharao <- haha! And no, DishWasher, check hes cam's..Leaving hes team all time.

Matti
May 20 2009, 21:24:47 Killed at level 533 by a demon skeleton
something more to say?

Back