• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

POLL - Best battle comander? [vent]

Eke Nice 3 post :)
Qknight so maybe ask them about join to you or hight li~~
They have free way to choice between us and each other guild.
And about leave team huh if you think i lead last time u wrong :)
Mp3+tibia=Run and make ue oh ye so dont call me "Dzumior suck, He leaves you all the time, he goes hes own way and you are not allowed to take pz when hes offline, wtf???!?? "

Ye i run like chicken another way bacause i wasnt on ventrilo :)

Eke Nice 3 post :)
Qknight so maybe ask them about join to you or hight li~~
They have free way to choice between us and each other guild.
And about leave team huh if you think i lead last time u wrong :)
Mp3+tibia=Run and make ue oh ye so dont call me "Dzumior suck, He leaves you all the time, he goes hes own way and you are not allowed to take pz when hes offline, wtf???!?? "

Ye i run like chicken another way bacause i wasnt on ventrilo :)
No1 of you guys is EVER gonna join us and dzumior, check ur cams...

Qknight..

Its hard for you to talk about leading a battle considering your game plan is "GUYS RUSH AND UE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENERGY RING""! and you can't talk about Dzumior's team never coming out when you guys are online u guys don't come unless you have 10 + more people lol....Everyone uses bot/dash so if you want to go ahead and say you don't w.e. just makes you look as much of a lying noob that you are.Btw hope you have fun with your butt buddy Dut im sure we all know whos the bitch in that relationship(cough qknight cough)
ohhh...Talking about urself again? =(

No, Esterukka and Godhawk left you guys just cuz u are talking pl in vent and not english.

That's cos when people are just sitting around and wanna talk about something not related to Tibia, they talk in Polish/Spanish or w/e. If someone is talking about something they saw on TV or something which happened in real, isn't it better to talk in your natural language? Anyway as Dzumior said it's always English when there is any "action" (sometimes some Polish cursing when people are acting like chickens :p).

About Dodhawk and Esteruka left i didnt know reason.
I dont play 18-21 in this 3 days something was happend what ? i dont know.
But fun is fun :) lets make fun guys

Back