• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLL] Transfering Issue

Want a Transfere back to Shadowcores?

• Yes,let peoples be able to Transfere back to Shadowcores with the same Requitments

Votes: 103 51.8%
  • Yes,Delete Lunarforce and put all players back to Shadowcores

Votes: 14 7.0%
  • Yes,Make transfere for Fre

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • No,We dont want a transfere back option

Votes: 75 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hahaha Ardexius... Kayto joined wille now? gzzz 90 peoples at gather omg what to do now go yalahar and pk randoms XD

So don't plan on the lunar if you think that. Go exp on inq/hive or warzones in shadowcores. PG FTW !

Apenas cria a possibilidade de voltar, isto é simple ! e é fisica ! , tudo que vai volta !/Only creates the possibility of returning, that is simple! and is physical! , Everything goes back!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHa. Now this kayto warzone 3 at 2am dominando team crying in help channel after they couldnt exp tonight for transfer back.

HAHA I hope you are stuck here forever. Your level means nothing when you guys are bot chars with no skill

haha you will never transfer back fuckers. on shadowcores u was exping all the time here we fuck you up 24/7 so u want to go back hahahaha u will never exp charlovers

haha omel shaowcores its good for u u make 357 rp and never fighting on him :) fucking piece of shit

- - - Updated - - -

Leadbiz neutrals have nothing to say !!!!! FUCK SHADOWCORES

Just Vote :w00t:

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521413957918586

veziv is back

I honestly dont care what server i play.. i just want more actions/war but every team is too pussy to fight. We have in vt Gather time saying: Fight when they want to. But yet no team ever tries, and if they do, they get completely destroyed.

Back
Top Bottom