• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLL] Transfering Issue

Want a Transfere back to Shadowcores?

• Yes,let peoples be able to Transfere back to Shadowcores with the same Requitments

Votes: 103 51.8%
  • Yes,Delete Lunarforce and put all players back to Shadowcores

Votes: 14 7.0%
  • Yes,Make transfere for Fre

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • No,We dont want a transfere back option

Votes: 75 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lunar die cuz 0 resistance for Shock/Penguins :) and all ragequit from our ot :)

I know its my fault and now I'm trying to repair my fault so please don't talk on this thread majczal if you are not playing here anymore ok? THX!

i don't wanna play on this OTS because teams only can spam ava , waves and ues :). Before you came battles on lunar are like 10 vs 10 and you can saw who can good in this game.

Thanks that you agrieed with me but if you said that it's your fault , you can stop spamming topic with your friends from ventrillo , like "PLX TRANSFER , LUNAR IS DED PLX PLX PLX "

Majczal u spaming forum all day all night so shut up and sweep the floor in the church

i don't wanna play on this OTS because teams only can spam ava , waves and ues :). Before you came battles on lunar are like 10 vs 10 and you can saw who can good in this game.

Thanks that you agrieed with me but if you said that it's your fault , you can stop spamming topic with your friends from ventrillo , like "PLX TRANSFER , LUNAR IS DED PLX PLX PLX "

aight im getting tired of your shit. You dont even play here but ur spamming forum

I am glad that you are copying the player amount directly after server save, currently, there are 219 players online on LunarForce. You are free to play our server or not, but we will not open transfers just because you whine. New emails from you on this topic will be ignored, since we have better things to do with our time than repeating "No" to you in different variations.
"""""""""""

thanks; s

Because this server is dead. It's hardcore pvp server without teams want to fight. No wars, No even small battles. We transfered here from shadowcores because we thought this server will be full of wars, but we were wrong. Now please open transfer back from lunarforce to shadowores.

Back