• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Privacy for conversations on Visitor Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

walkingdragon

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Yeah I was just wondering maybe if possible if you (Tala or Korn whoever mods the website) to add liek a privacy thing for allowing or not allowing people to see the conversations on your page. I know you can make it so only friends can see them but I mean like if you have a convo with someone only you and them can view the convo if the option is selected, and a third party can't and if you don't then so be it. I was just wondering about this so yeah.

I don't :( I always send myself a visitor message

I don't :( I always send myself a visitor message

foreveralone.png

"Prefer"? Private messages are meant for .. privacy?

Yes but you see, sometimes you get visitor messages going and you end up replying to the VM instead of a PM. Might not happen to all of us but to some of us it does.

Learn to use private messages instead of trying to change things to something that doesn't make sense.

Visitor Messagess are Visitor Messages and Private Messages are Private Messages.
Fair enough.

It is a very unnecessary function(?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back