• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

problem here :D

tsukumogami

Reaction score
heyyy i need ip change 8.7 i download talaturen's ip change but it don't work say unsupported client version. plxxx i want back to softcores x.x

You probebly forgot to change the ip changer's version to 8,7

Are you running Tibia 8.7? Are you running the latest version of the IP Changer (press CTRL + H to check, latest version is 3.7)?

This is weird, it's working fine for me. Try to reinstall Tibia 8.7.

its also working for me, and for every1 so maybe ur pc is the problem.

I just tried with Tibia 8.71, version 3.7 of the IP-Changer should work with it too so I have no idea how it can't work for you. Are you perhaps launching the client with a bot that manipulates the client?

I just tried with Tibia 8.71, version 3.7 of the IP-Changer should work with it too so I have no idea how it can't work for you. Are you perhaps launching the client with a bot that manipulates the client?

w00t? tibia 8.71? tibia updated again?

You don't need to make new windows. Simply, download the latest version of the IP Changer and easy, run the game, click on the client, and if it wouldn't open in the first time, than go to taskbar (at the right side), pull the arrow to left (Win XP), or pull the arrow to up (Win Vista/7) and you will find some satelite. Well, i guess i told you it simply and you should understand those (;. See ya in game

Liddell
(;

Back