• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem too hosting

Mjmackan

Mapper ~ Writer
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello i am hosting my server on my own computer and can simply take between 80-100 before small lags is comming and i wonder if you guys at otland know any good dedicated host?

What ive heard the basic prices is on 50-150eur/month and i want it soo cheap as possible but still a trustable and good company. I am only hosting an open tibia server and would appreciate if the server could take 400-500 players before bigger laggs.

I am hosting a custom map with almost no bugs at all the map is only on 3500kb so there is no reason with the most epicness dedicated server. I had never hosted at dedicated servers so would appreciate some tips, how would i put all things and how do i get connection too them (teamviewer?).

To not forget it ive heard about dedicated servers you share with others called something else, good/bad?

Please respond, this is important for me and my players :p

great zebra hosting
Woah, i though they only hosted their own servers, link and/or price? thanks!

Hetzner its really cheap and good. Dont share with someone you dont know
Thanks for respond, any link and/or prices? :)

Its Called VPS, it depends i think its kinda good for you couse ur map dosent weight so much.
Thanks for respond, any ideas which i can/would use? :D

I would like 4gb ram, 64 bit i had never used Linux before but if i remember right i cant use same files as i do now using windows 7, true?
Any how i would like windows or any start/newbie manual for Linux and how to get all to work.

Thanks for your care :)

EDIT: I did send a mail to Green Zebra Hosting, it seems nice that you can share the incomming donations since i am only 16 years old and doesn't have a work, the server i have up now is trough pretty popular but it needs capacity to take in alot of more players.

EDIT: Please come with more proposal!!!

Last edited:
I would like 4gb ram, 64 bit i had never used Linux before but if i remember right i cant use same files as i do now using windows 7, true?
Any how i would like windows or any start/newbie manual for Linux and how to get all to work.

Thanks for your care :)

EDIT: I did send a mail to Green Zebra Hosting, it seems nice that you can share the incomming donations since i am only 16 years old and doesn't have a work, the server i have up now is trough pretty popular but it needs capacity to take in alot of more players.

EDIT: Please come with more proposal!!!

I can offer u a Dedicated server with 8gb ramm for 20euro mountly (ubuntu 10.4)

Back