• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Problem with spells :s

yakaaz

Reaction score
I need help with spells, I have a global map 9.60 server, and when I throw a ue sd and while if you can and that causes a combo, I need to know how to remove it please help

<instant name="Eternal Winter" words="exevo gran mas frigo" lvl="60" mana="1050" prem="0" selftarget="1" exhaustion="10000" groups="4,4000" icon="118" needlearn="0" event="script" value="attack/eternal winter.lua">
<vocation id="2"/>
<vocation id="6"/>

<conjure name="Sudden Death" words="adori gran mort" lvl="45" mana="985" soul="5" reagentId="2260" conjureId="2268" conjureCount="3" needlearn="0" exhaustion="2000" groups="3,2000" icon="23" event="function" value="conjureRune">
<vocation id="1"/>
<vocation id="5"/>
</conjure>

check this :)

For me it is a slightly different issue.... Exevo gran mas frigo, instead of ice is the energy... as well as strike ice, ice wave,
Can anyone help? The Eternal winter you do not see hits,but kills the monster. ?? :((
I need to change but I need to know can script or param type ??

global.lua

COMBAT_PHYSICALDAMAGE = 1
COMBAT_ICEDAMAGE = 0 < ???? :(
COMBAT_ENERGYDAMAGE = 2
COMBAT_POISONDAMAGE = 4
COMBAT_FIREDAMAGE = 8

CONDITION_NONE = 0
CONDITION_POISON = 1
CONDITION_ICE = 0 < ??? :(
CONDITION_FIRE = 2
CONDITION_ENERGY = 4

Last edited: