• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Project T (Futuristic Tibia?)

Hotkeys

• Cool

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Not Cool

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

Project T Dev

Reaction score
Hello.
Lately my time is beeing consumed by this project "T" I'm working on.
What is it? It's Tibia client based mode that will change Tibia world completly.
My goal is to bring OTS players to different Tibia, this time not fantasy one but futuristic/post-nuclear.
To the world full of city ruins, mutants, bandits, riders etc.
Today I've decided that I'm ready to announce Project T on facebook and in here.
I'm really counting on players feedback, suggestions and questions (will be happy to answare any).
A7qPIvj.jpg

I'm still in the phase where I'm mostly working on client. But in first public aplha version I would like to bring you 3 classes (1 melee combat based, 1 range combat based, 1 magic/technology based) ready for 1-100 level gameplay. I'm not going to change game mechanics too much.
I have some experience with modding otses but I'd like to stay annonymouse.
Feel free to message me (preferred Facebook or forum).
Please follow my FB profile: https://www.facebook.com/projecttibia/
and let me know what you think about it. I'll try to update devdiary in here and on FB profile.

Personally it's not my cup of tea, BUT it is definitely something different from what is usually seen around here and I believe that is a welcome site and that i'm sure there and those around here who look forward to seeing the completion of this project good luck!

To be completely honest, its something BRAND new and I LIKE it.
Looking forward to updates!

The idea isn't so bad, but if I was you I wouldn't take the approach you have. To be brutally honest it just seems like another one of those zombie apocalyptic servers with ugly sprites.
For some reason those type of sprites were never appealing to me. I would much rather see the creative use of the available tibia sprites, and the perhaps hire someone talented with spiriting and get some good sprites.
I've never seen these types of server succeed or last very long, but who knows. Good luck though.

Thank you,
I'm still thinking if it's worth a try to give every single looktype colour selection option and addons, so I can create more unique monsters with less sprites work.
I know that the sprites are not the best quality but for now I want them to be "good enough" so I can update those when server will be up and running.
Still trying to work out interesting and cooperative world, filled with quests/group quests.

About Tibia Zombie Apocalyptic, thank you for pointing that out, never heard of it. But I'm aiming for something more like Mad Max / S.T.A.L.K.E.R. world.
I want to create the world where technology is more thing of the past, than something current. I want "modern" civilizations achievments to be the relic of the past. Not sure if I want any big story line behind it, but for sure I'd like to create story line that players can follow during gameplay.
Will be back with more ASAP. : )

Short Vid here:
Use HD.

Back