• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Project 'Therran'. Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring your friends to the aquarium in Darudon and adore the seacreatures.
3c5ad555_o.png

For more images visit this link: http://otland.net/threads/world-of-therran-coming-soon-teaser.221747/

More information coming today at ~22.00 (CET)!

Stay tuned!

Regards,
The SweSoft Team

Last edited:
Hype this up!! I remember when the content was new and small. It was still so fun to play! I will be there:)

Also you all have to remember that we have the top mapping contestant in this server @mackan
And samuro is also a genius coming to map design.
I know I have probably left out some huge names that are either inactive or passive. Macedoon for eg.?
So the map will be awesome!

I wish you all good luck with server and hope it succeeds.

Thanks to everyone who watched!

To all of you who missed it, there might come a new opportunity to watch a stream before the BETA, so stay tuned!

This was not only our first official play through as regular players, it really was our first play through as regular players :p
We can say that even though we know the entire map it was a real adventure exploring everything and it was a great game experience (trying to be as unbiased as possible).
We really hope you will find this adventure as exciting as we did.

Thanks to everyone who watched!

To all of you who missed it, there might come a new opportunity to watch a stream before the BETA, so stay tuned!

This was not only our first official play through as regular players, it really was our first play through as regular players :p
We can say that even though we know the entire map it was a real adventure exploring everything and it was a great game experience (trying to be as unbiased as possible).
We really hope you will find this adventure as exciting as we did.
Your biggest mistake was not saving the live stream for others could view it at a later date. Kinda wish I could of seen it

Your biggest mistake was not saving the live stream for others could view it at a later date. Kinda wish I could of seen it

Sounds like good suggestion, will keep that in mind for the next time.

Is your first task to kill 175 rotworms? xD Isnt that a bit much? ;o
175 Larvae, and why not get a task to kill some? Most people will probably hunt the caves when they begin anyway :p
And also, all tasks are optional :)

175 Larvae, and why not get a task to kill some? Most people will probably hunt the caves when they begin anyway :p
And also, all tasks are optional :)
Yeah i know, tasks are great if u get some starter money etc when finishing it. I was just thinking that 175 larvae was a bit much for a level 8 task.. xD Maybe put like 50 or 60 kills instead? :) It looks good tho :)

Yeah, we will probably stream again before BETA. This time I will make sure to store my stream as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back