• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Promote...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Today I came up with something. Maybe not everyone here is going to agree with me but here is my suggestion. My suggestion is to promote Scarlet Ayleid to a Global Moderator. Because Scarlet Ayleid is the most active staff around.

Thank you!
Agree

wut rly?? o_O

Thanks, but idk, there seems to be many global mods already

@up i agree. Although when the time comes, you should certainly be put up for it, they need to demote/remove and/or have a Global Mod to leave for a glob mod position to be available afaik.

Good luck anyway

Regards.

Imo, Scarlet should be one. She is far most the best one!

I already told her about this. She is the most active over here :)

@up i agree. Although when the time comes, you should certainly be put up for it, they need to demote/remove and/or have a Global Mod to leave for a glob mod position to be available afaik.

Good luck anyway

Regards.

Not really, before we got into the staff there was only global moderators, besides Archez, NaS and feloth left, so if that's the case there's 3 spaces open :p, also, if I remember correctly, they promote board moderators to global moderators when OtLand starts recruiting (Al though that wasn't Migxxx nor Chris'es case).

And hell yeah she's active, I can't get reports because of her taking them :(

I only do the OpenTibia ones, you still get the Community Chatboards all to yourself :D

Yeah, but I get more from the support and advertisement board (I get from the polish board but I can't understand polish :c).

Yeah, but I get more from the support and advertisement board (I get from the polish board but I can't understand polish :c).

This means they need a polish board moderator!

ALL POLISH SPAM FORUM WITH WHY YOU SHOULD BE ONE... IN POLISH.. MUAHAHAH.

edit; on topic

I also agree. Scarlet should be promoted. But not yet, when the recruitment is in place, which will probably be next year..

This means they need a polish board moderator!

ALL POLISH SPAM FORUM WITH WHY YOU SHOULD BE ONE... IN POLISH.. MUAHAHAH.

edit; on topic

I also agree. Scarlet should be promoted. But not yet, when the recruitment is in place, which will probably be next year..

Don daniello and Samme take care of the polish board, they do it pretty well to be honest.

ahh fair enough, didn't know they left.

Well..
I agree, i suggest Scarlet should be a Global moderator. Atleast when shes giving me a infraction / warning or even banning me she has a reason! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back