• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Proposal] In order to apologise for Kicks, lags Due to DDOS attack

papybest

Reaction score
Today in the server we had a lot of lags. A lot of peoples died as you know, So in order to Apologise about that, Its could be a good thing that they make one of these following things:
- Free Blessing
- Exp x2
- Loot x2
- Or any event like raid of a rare boss or somethin' else

I hope that All players will sign it !

Dude... a DDoS attack doesn't mean instantly free bless, exp x2 and loot x2...
Are you freaking kidding me? It is a small attack and the server have handled it well the couple of last hours and now they
Shut it off to let the attacker waste time... Chill down and it will solve soon hopefully..

Theres no rules wether the servers down 4 hours and you get free stuff...

free blessings? money is easy to get already
2x exp? u died once, lost some exp, thats no reason for 2x exp imo if it was ddoses for couple of days then yes, i would agree with it
a rare boss? only some high lvled people could enjoy that, seems unfair to me

It's simple, DONT FUCKING EXP WHEN YOU KNOW THE SERVER ISNT RESPONDING SO GOOD RIGHT NOW.. TAKE A BREAK AND DO SOMETHING ELSE

YOU DONT NEED TO WHINE ABOUT FREE EXP AND BLALBALBBKAK

It's simple, DONT FUCKING EXP WHEN YOU KNOW THE SERVER ISNT RESPONDING SO GOOD RIGHT NOW.. TAKE A BREAK AND DO SOMETHING ELSE

YOU DONT NEED TO WHINE ABOUT FREE EXP AND BLALBALBBKAK

Maybe ppl dont have life and want to play??
kevin sluta nu annars dödar jag alla dina mc gubbar

Maybe ppl dont have life and want to play??
kevin sluta nu annars dödar jag alla dina mc gubbar

Då kan du sluta grina om du inte har ett liv.. Kör ett annat spel när du inte spelar Tibia.... snälla kid gråt mer..

Då kan du sluta grina om du inte har ett liv.. Kör ett annat spel när du inte spelar Tibia.... snälla kid gråt mer..

Jag sa aldrig att det var jag som inte har liv och vill spela och så trollade jag bara.. vad heter du ingame kommer fucking döda dig

Today in the server we had a lot of lags. A lot of peoples died as you know, So in order to Apologise about that, Its could be a good thing that they make one of these following things:
- Free Blessing
- Exp x2
- Loot x2
- Or any event like raid of a rare boss or somethin' else

I hope that All players will sign it !

maybe exp x500 mlvl x1000 lootx1000 ?

u have only 1 good idea for free blessing (LIKE ON REAL NOW).

NO life ? srry im not br i got a job man , btwn ITS MADE ME ANGRY COZ ITS WAS IN MY FREE TIME ;)

free bless?
xp 2?
it is a fuckin otserv and it is already very very easy as it is
kill yourself newba

Back