• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pvp bless

Signed..

- - - Updated - - -

Signed!! power abuser can make newbies waste 50k + per kill!!! plz mark enable this

If you are scared to die at level 300 then you should probably start looking for a different ots. It is a bit stupid when the exp rate is so low on that level, people actually have to spend a lot of time in order to get it back, but thats the great thing that is still in tibia. I believe that a level 300+ will be nervous when he sees people teaming up for him or when lured a lot of monsters and cant actually handle them and die. If it was too easy, you wouldnt be afraid to die, and this way you are more careful in what you do.

If you are scared to die at level 300 then you should probably start looking for a different ots. It is a bit stupid when the exp rate is so low on that level, people actually have to spend a lot of time in order to get it back, but thats the great thing that is still in tibia. I believe that a level 300+ will be nervous when he sees people teaming up for him or when lured a lot of monsters and cant actually handle them and die. If it was too easy, you wouldnt be afraid to die, and this way you are more careful in what you do.

Agreed, ahh this times when RLD was hunting me cause I was too high <3

dissagree its so stiupid to lost 10h TO GET BACK your level, if u want small levels take less exp rate. im sure u havent got high lvs if u say that

Hiho guys, what do you think about pvp bless? in my opinion losing 1,5 lvl at 1 death its too much, yes if u die on monster can u lose 1,5 lvl but no on war mods or some pk's.

I look forward to your opinions.

This does just make it unfair..
People actually struggle to level without to be contact by people that PVP.
Myself want to level and not PvP but theres just an ashole around the corner that wanna make my day
even worse.. and thats probably you and NO they should higher it to 2 levels per death to make the PVP no just
another "GO IN AND ASSASIN" and instead make it more like using tactics to kill your enemy..

This PVP is like Call of Duty instead with hotkeys.. haha xD

Back