• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pvp bless

why you need a pvp bless?
U CAN PROFIT HUNTING ELEPHANTS USING SDS IN THIS OTS
learn how to play kid, ure worst that those poor ppl who want everything given by the government[/QUOTE

Next nb ;> Get Tali and Ice Meto to make suicide together f*cking mr. nobody.

Who the fuck are you? Another new kid on the block? Or did you make a new forum account, because nobody likes you?

Dude... You and Ppl from Your guild bot 24/7.
We killed some Tala members few times on full afk so why U cry about big lvl lose?
Aint doing NOTHING to get it back.

lol I do somewhat agree with mentor, because if they add pvp bless then what, you bot your chars forever and lose no levels from it. that's prob the worst idea they added in tibia

What do you mean by "pvp nerfs are never a good idea"?

This one is a good idea actually.

What is your argument to not implement this system?

First of all, what's the point of fighting if you can't make your enemies feel it?

Second, if fair fight rules get implemented, it will disrupt the level balance on this server. You'll start seeing level 400s, 500s and 600s everywhere because they don't lose anything when they die. I watched this happen on global Tibia after 20 unjusts were implemented and it became impractical to hunt teams, average level went through the roof. Fair fight rules, twist of fate and swap exacerbated the problem.

cast system first !

but
GM
HANI
2remsqw.png

407__320x240_noob.png
:mad:

First of all, what's the point of fighting if you can't make your enemies feel it?

Second, if fair fight rules get implemented, it will disrupt the level balance on this server. You'll start seeing level 400s, 500s and 600s everywhere because they don't lose anything when they die. I watched this happen on global Tibia after 20 unjusts were implemented and it became impractical to hunt teams, average level went through the roof. Fair fight rules, twist of fate and swap exacerbated the problem.

Okey that makes sense, but at what point will the twist of fate blessings kick in? When more then how many people kill him?

Cuz at point theres too many charlovers & too few wars. I agree that with that blessing it might be people getting 400 but there should be a way in between implementing and not implementing them, thats in everyones best interest.

Hiho guys, what do you think about pvp bless? in my opinion losing 1,5 lvl at 1 death its too much, yes if u die on monster can u lose 1,5 lvl but no on war mods or some pk's.

I look forward to your opinions.

NO, NO AND NO !!!!!, that will only ruin ! this game...The aim of killing someone is that the death hurts him ( i mean, hurt, in the game not in real life, lol ), so if u lose 10 % of lvl when u die and u can make it in 1 minute, all ppl will suicide and dont care a sh.it about dieing. The aim is to destroy the other guild in a warmode, that will be imposible with your pvp blessings idea.
Your idea is FOR CHARLOVERS LIKE YOU.

i DONT SIGN

there should be a way in between implementing and not implementing them, thats in everyones best interest.

There is, but that isn't what this topic is about. If you're curious, you can pm me about it.

ruin pvp? why do you think? man it's good idea, you want fight 30 min or 2 days? use brain sometimes.

you want a 2 day war thats what you want then why dont you tell your guild to stay out of other peoples warmodes good idea right??

Back