• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pvp bless

I actually agree with this would make alot more people stop playing this only to RPG and also to have fun warmodes etc

twist of fate would be nice here.

U say it would be nice? it would ruin this server like it did to rl tibia lol. There will be more noob chars, but this time noob chars will come with 180lvls, cuz they wont care if they lose 30% of exp and 30-50k for bless.

U say it would be nice? it would ruin this server like it did to rl tibia lol. There will be more noob chars, but this time noob chars will come with 180lvls, cuz they wont care if they lose 30% of exp and 30-50k for bless.
Do you play this serv? I don't see it. Noob chars always been in this server. But people who wants to add twist of fate got 200+ levels and at 250 lvl you lost -/+ 170% of your level. If i got 1,3mln on lvl i need around 3hours for lvl at 250. So tell me where's the sens?

Do you play this serv? I don't see it. Noob chars always been in this server. But people who wants to add twist of fate got 200+ levels and at 250 lvl you lost -/+ 170% of your level. If i got 1,3mln on lvl i need around 3hours for lvl at 250. So tell me where's the sens?

yes, he don't play so what does he know.

I dont play now, but i used too. And listen to me, if ur afraid of losing ur numbers in some 2D game, then just simply dont fight and just exp 24/7 k? I had a 230 ek, after 1 day of proper warmode i downgraded to 210, and what? got this back in 2 days and i fought again and again. Thats the spirit of this game, and this spirit has been ruined on rl tibia. Just that 80% of "Tala Khan" guild has 250+ and they are scared cuz some brs are sneaking them ect...

And the thing about noob chars, now some ppl with lvls avg 50-120 come to battlefield, but when start losing like hmm 20% of experience, they will boost their chars to lvl 200+ and they will do much more that they would do on some lvl 120. U get me? and even if u kill them they wont give a shit.

yes, he don't play so what does he know.
Shut up cuz ur a random player okey? as far as i see, no-one gives a fuck about ur guild and u on this forum.
Tala khan? leaded by omel? they guy that does not know a single word in english? u can fight some brs, but u would never win with a team like "Validus" "All In" and im sure 90% of this forum population will a gree with me.

Hmm like check this shit.
Tala Khan guild warmodes
Tala Khan were at war against Exiled. Started: Nov 25 2012, 18:08:38
Ended: Nov 28 2012, 00:10:06 24 - 36

Ended after 36 frags? WTF thats warmode? or a sneak time.

This was the longes warmode on shadowcores i think.
Validus were at war against All In. Started: Oct 10 2012, 20:12:29
Ended: Nov 14 2012, 19:55:55 249 - 308
But still ur saying that "Tala Khan" is the best.

Last edited:
PVP Bless, destroyed real tibia, and it will destroy shadowcores~ go play runescape u charlovers.

signed

- - - Updated - - -

PVP Bless, destroyed real tibia, and it will destroy shadowcores~ go play runescape u charlovers.

I don't think so, If u exp 6h for 2 lvs and u lost it by one death it's rly nosense. I don't want to spend XXX time to get my lvl back

Yeye make pvp bless... And what then? Two weeks and there will be 600lvl's+... It's so stupid idea... Now you must exp to get your lvl back, not to make your lvl higher then 500 -.-

U Lose like 8 Kk Exp when u die and u have 2x Exp at that lvl. So bitch please talk when ur 300+
OMG WE GOT PPL OVER LVL 300 AND THEY DONT CRY WHEN THEY DIE U GET ME? So plz shut the fuck up, if u dont want to die dont simply dont be coocky, leave respawn when ppl ask u and u wont die.

I do not really care if i die. So go fuck you self!

And still its an ot! Dont forget that.
Its takes 10 min ea lvl To lvl up 150-200 so why should they care? Hah

Last edited:
Back