• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quest, Monster, Equipment & Other Ideas

How do you feel about this content? (multiple selections permitted)

• I like the format

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • I do not like the format

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would make use of this content

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I would not make use of this content

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I'd only like it if it were contained with OTLand, being my primary OpenTibia content site

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I wouldn't mind accessing a third-party blog, forum etc. that hosts this content

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

STiX

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone sees any potential in posts like these.
If I were to create threads with short quests, new monsters with lore etc. with perhaps a short recommended technical implementation summary, the odd script, map or monster - would anyone be interested?

The idea would be to not make it all a 1-click download so people would implement it somewhat differently each time and tailor the balance to their own server.
I'm just trying to test the waters to see if there is a market for this content and I'm not necessarily wanting to host it off-site. If OTLand provided a relevant sub-board, I'd likely actively post content like this within it.

You might have noticed mapping isn't really my forte. I've purposely left out details for you to fill the blanks.
Consider it just a means to communicate an idea, not the final iteration of it - that'd be for you to work on :)

Last edited:
Okay.
Working on some now.

Got some slightly more interactive "fetch/delivery" quests in a WIP stage :)

Back
Top Bottom