• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Question about money

HydraD

Reaction score
Hello I ve already started to play on this OTS and I would like to ask you about money here. Are they hard to receive and AM i suppose to buy 100 cc in a shop or you can easly get some money here ? I ve received 1 cc on level 30 and 2 cc on level 40. Is there more such rewards for gaining some levels ? I have only plate set and fire sword and it's not easy to play especially if I start to think about level 70 and buying bless to don't lose equipment.
Fell free to answer
Thanks a lot

Hello I ve already started to play on this OTS and I would like to ask you about money here. Are they hard to receive and AM i suppose to buy 100 cc in a shop or you can easly get some money here ? I ve received 1 cc on level 30 and 2 cc on level 40. Is there more such rewards for gaining some levels ? I have only plate set and fire sword and it's not easy to play especially if I start to think about level 70 and buying bless to don't lose equipment.
Fell free to answer
Thanks a lot

Best thing to do is check the FAQ on the website, but to give you an idea:
Level 30 - 10k
Level 40 - 20k
Level 50 - 30k
Level 75 - 50k
Level 100 - 100k

Regards,
Cody

Exactly how Redleaf said.
But for more information please check in here: Frequently Asked Questions - ShadowCores

You can also hunt monsters for get money, there are many places where you can get profit! Don't think that always it's waste and you never gonna get profit, no way..
You should try to hunt somewhere like Dragons (Yalahar - Darashia etc), Insectoids (Hives - Gray Island), Deeplings (Gray Island), High Class Lizards (In Zao), Frost Dragons (Okolnir - ?)...

These are places where you gonna get profit!

I hope you can do too much profit and good luck!

Essen Germany. Sorry for my english :/. btw. thx for all responds.

Back