• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Question about paladin

HydraD

Reaction score
Hello guys I have a question about paladin. I didnt play last times so I don't realize what kind of weapon is best for pala. Shall I use assassin stars or some kind of bow/crosbow + what kind of arrows/bolts ?
Feel free to help
Thank you

Agree with Eccim, but also Thornspitter + Prismatic Arrows? or just Infernal Bolts if you can afford it :p
But Mycological Bow and Crystalline Arrows are much better!

Mycological Bow + Crystalline Arrows is the best if you manual.

If you choose to bot harder monsters you might take assassin stars because you can wear a shield. But if not; go for the mycological bow.

Thorn spitter+infernal bolts= Best!

Thank you for the useless answer.

On topic:
Infernal bolts cannot be bought in any shop, only on market. They are very expensive and should only be used when you have enough money to buy 'em (lol).

Your best alternative is mycological bow (it has +4 attk and +4% hit chance) making it very accurate together with crystalline arrows (the best arrows around).

Thorn Spitter might have +9 attack but doesn't have +4% hit chance; making it less accurate. Comparing those 2 you'd better pick mycological bow + crystalline arrows.

And as far as I know they're also cheaper in use than assassin stars.

Warsinger bow and crystalline arrows is the best, but warsinger bow is usally kinda expensive so untill you can afford that you should go with mycological.

thorn spitter is only better if u go with infernal bolts, if using prismatic it's more worth to go arrows and one of the bows mentioned above.

I suggest warsinger bow + crystalline arrows, you'll get more hit ratio but 1 less attack than mycological bow, it is up to you.

This thread should be closed please, as I can see many fights and people already gave their opinions which HydraD asked for it.

Thanks.

This thread should be closed please, as I can see many fights and people already gave their opinions which HydraD asked for it.

Thanks.

why close this thread? it's made to see what people use with paladins and maybe to ask if they can be edited to be better, u my friend are a dumb ass

why close this thread? it's made to see what people use with paladins and maybe to ask if they can be edited to be better, u my friend are a dumb ass

You know exactly the reason for closing this server so don't ask me why.
Also you want to let them fighting and insulting until they get banned, but no problem, if you and other people want like this so keep like this.

Thank you for all responds. I wanna ask about 1 more think. Is there any sense to play as palla ? I Can see only ed ms and sometimes ek on a server but paladin is very very rare. PVP and pve sux or people just dont like paladins ?
Feel free to help
Thanks

Thank you for all responds. I wanna ask about 1 more think. Is there any sense to play as palla ? I Can see only ed ms and sometimes ek on a server but paladin is very very rare. PVP and pve sux or people just dont like paladins ?
Feel free to help
Thanks
paladins are decent at higher lvls, but fact is mages are better

Back