• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Question] When do "donator's" get their "administrative access" back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDB

OtLand Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
When do we get to open/close our own thread's again? :D
If this has been answered somewhere else, I apologize, but I couldn't find it.

Regards,
JDB.

IT also shows that the priviledges of donators can be changed at any time without warning, so..
I hope they don't :)

It won't be brought back since donors used to open threads closed by moderators, I had a patch for it, but this was the prefered solution.

But still its alot easier we dont have to report if they start spam our threads ex. And remove the admin accses for those that has abused it and not for those who are using it like they are supposed to do.

Why don't you just make a code or whatever so that if a moderator has the last post, you can't close the thread?

Seems simple enough for me...surely Talaturen can do it.

But still its alot easier we dont have to report if they start spam our threads ex. And remove the admin accses for those that has abused it and not for those who are using it like they are supposed to do.
Because it's hard for admins to go edit everyone?
Why don't you just make a code or whatever so that if a moderator has the last post, you can't close the thread?

Seems simple enough for me...surely Talaturen can do it.
I made it and posted in on the staff board, but since it can't be done by using a mod, tala desided that this was the best way.

It won't be back, it's up to us staff members whether a thread should be closed or remain open. Usually you don't need to close threads, it can be good that users can bump them to write something related to the thread content rather than creating a completely new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back