• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quick question for mappers

Jfrye

Mapper, trying to learn scripting
Solutions
Reaction score
Im working on my map, and have come across something that I cant figure out for myself.

Basically, I am working on a cave, but I would like to create a couple places where the light from above ground will shine through. I was thinking about a pitfall, but they close and take the light away.

Also, this is not something I want players to have access to. Just a way to get light to shine down onto level 8.

Any tips appreciated.

Im working on my map, and have come across something that I cant figure out for myself.

Basically, I am working on a cave, but I would like to create a couple places where the light from above ground will shine through. I was thinking about a pitfall, but they close and take the light away.

Also, this is not something I want players to have access to. Just a way to get light to shine down onto level 8.

Any tips appreciated.
Im not sure but if you put a actionid would that prevent it from decay to closed pitfall?

Can also change
Lua:
       <attribute key="decayTo" value="461"/>
       <attribute key="duration" value="120"/>
attributes to be handled by 'AddItem' moveevent. And not work on items with actionid.

Back