• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some sand>grass nature. Trying stuff out. Will post more soon. Don't judge too hard, I haven't mapped in a year or so.

1tTmnQB9y.png

[EDIT]
One more picture before getting off. Hope you guys enjoy!
stZBx7kbF.png

s_4dR6EGR.png

Last edited:
Fucking awesome nature dude, i'd mix some dirt borders with the map add some gravel, but overall its nice, and as neon said remove those ice piles

Looks very nice. I think you should add the borders on the lowest floor next to the wall and perhaps some more ice in the centre of the room and on the upper floors. Kinda unrealistic to have just one frozen spot, should be multiple then.

Looks very nice. I think you should add the borders on the lowest floor next to the wall and perhaps some more ice in the centre of the room and on the upper floors. Kinda unrealistic to have just one frozen spot, should be multiple then.
Did you ever consider that the monster in the pit is the cause of the cold, while the upper floors don't have the ice since his powers don't reach up there, which is why he's still trapped in that pit? :rolleyes:

Did you ever consider that the monster in the pit is the cause of the cold, while the upper floors don't have the ice since his powers don't reach up there, which is why he's still trapped in that pit? :rolleyes:
You are my hero<3

Awesome client, I just wish there was a way to stretch the screen but not the sprites if you know what I mean :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back