• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quija Board!

Big Gunz

Reaction score
Hey guys! have you guys ever played the quija board game? my brother bought one but I dont know if to play or not.

If you have played comment ur experience and tell us if is real or not.

For those who hasn't, what is it?

Edit: I believe it's supposed to be Ouija and imo it's bullshit

my uncle played it before and he said is real..!
But that's just anecdotal evidence. Sadly, we can't really trust these otherwise you'd be surprised at the high amount of bullshit we'd be believing nowadays (if we don't already ;_; ).

#Thread:
I'm not superstitious nor do I believe in any sort of supernatural phenomenon (there's no evidence for it), but I honestly see nothing wrong with partaking in such activities. Y'kno, just for fun. I have played it and all I can honestly say is that (in my opinion) it's all in the brain. So yeah, just play along, have some fun and reach your own conclusion.

Last edited:
I indeed played the game. Nothing interesting happened....

How ever, I wouldn't recommend the weak-minded to play it. It may result bad for your mental stability. You could go insane.
Ouija Debunked!

If you didn't open the link, read this;Some users believe that paranormal or supernatural forces are at work in spelling out Ouija board answers. Skeptics believe that those using the board either consciously or unconsciously move the pointer to what is selected. To prove this, simply try it blindfolded some time Have an unbiased bystander take notes on what words or letters are selected. Usually, the results will be unintelligible.

Hopefully that'll be enough motivation to read the whole article...

If you indeed read the article you may be interested in seeing the game. You can obviously see the what it said in the article:
[video=youtube;D4QOzi7_FUE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4QOzi7_FUE[/video]
hint: take a look at their fingers and blood vessels. How they expand and move in relation to the triangle that searches the letters!

Ouija Debunked 2
Youtube Users claims! said:
you should not have took your fingers off to let the other girl monica get possesed. you do not taunt a ghost you say goodbye if the ghost deos the sgn of a figuer of eight because that means it is a demon and you read about ouija boards and accounts of them before you use them because then you are less likely to get possesed stupid you indangered her life with that she could have been killed
laylaxxx100 6 hours ago

This game is real, with demons, and paranormal things. They might have faked it, but things like this really happen with the 'Ouija Board.' because I played with my cousin. It really does move, but you have to put your fingers on it. So if you're trying to force yourself to believe that this isn't real, you're not working hard enough. Sorry to be your Freddy (Dream killer) here, I just thought you should know. xx
LooniiTunes in reply to Nox1987CEV (Show the comment) 1 hour ago

Well.. Isn't this exciting guys!!! People making miraculous claims about the game! How ever, as Migxxx stated... Anecdotal evidence =/= real evidence!

childhoodstories: When I was a child, I was always told that when you played Quija(Ouija), Each time you tried to get rid of the board, burn it, throw it away, destroy it, It would come back if you did not follow the proper procedures. Some people claimed that they saw many horrifying things(aliens, ghost, demons, even 'evil angels'. I never really gave it a second thought until I was 16 or so.. I decided to play it with friends. And to our surprise....NOTHING HAPPENED!. Waste of 30 dlls. How ever, I would like to add that we gave the board to some one else( just for experimental reasons ) and they claimed it worked, and it was a horrible experience. They felt things, unintelligible things. They sough for explanation. One even ended up in a mental hospital.

Moral: If you believe something is true, IT will affect you in a way. No matter if it's unreal, if you believe it, it will cause great effects on your mental health!

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ykvd__Wv9po

Penn and Teller are always funny to watch!

Last edited:
i would like to play it but not for the fear nor adrenaline cuze im non-beliver just for fun and to bug everyone else playing OUIJA

Back