• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Radonia

the need for a blank rune should be removed.
if its less then 8.6 add a rune merge command.
also i think TP's are okay if they only lead to each town (instead of a boat npc, they are annoying)

Mages should not be able to make runes when hunting, so no. I won't remove the blank rune. Maybe i'll change the weight and price.

New quest: Help Tyrana get her blue berries at her farm.

sx4obyEKzi.png

Added a whole new continent with a whole new city, (Neon will be working on this), this is generally for lowlevels but there will be some midlvl hunting to.
Added a new djinn tower and an underground (BIG) pyramid - Thanks macedoon.
Remove lots of water from the desert continent to make it bigger with more walking in the desert.
Removed lots of uneccesary water (From continent) like rivers and stuff.
Added a whole new minotaur tower in sultania (Desert city) and a secret way to orc fortress.
Also removed some of the strong monsters from Orc fortress to make it more noob-friendly and easier to hunt there (the strong monsters are in the building).
Added neons gladiator ring (will be svargrond arena with new monsters). Lvl 30+
Revamped mountains and added about 30 houses all over the world.
Added 3000 new monsters to the new continent (ardgare) - thanks anothai and he's friend (forgot name).
Fixed a boat npc that will travel around the world (not finished yet)

Added a pirate bay, small mountains with boats as bridges and lots of boats with pirates.
Added the spiders nest. Tarantulas, poison spiders, spiders, giant spiders and a boss.
Expanded the maps all ghoul/skeleton/beholder hunting places.
All caves now have various creatures inside them (unlike before)
New hunting places of minotaurs, rotworms, cyclops, dragons and undeads near all cities.
Amun-dihn is a now an official city with monsters (unlike before)
Added random caves around the world with scary monsters.
Hero cave from real tibia is now onmap with demon helmet quest and annihilator quest.
Nomads now rule the deserts together with tons of djinns.
Expanded the sultania desert and merged it together with the pirate city. Hydras, Heroes, Tombs, Djinns and many more.
Arena, an arena for level 115+ added and scripted, each 10 level you can face a new boss inside the Undead Arena. Rewards are depending on how fast you killed the boss.
Added another arena for lvl 35+ with the same features as the one above but with easier monsters.
Added random mountain with giant spiders around the world.
Added cool epic detailed houses hidden in the world with secrets.
Added a quest called The Summon of Hell with an epic story and rewards (far down in a cave)
Expanded all outlaw buildings with new creatures and added tons of monsters.
Added Earth, Energy elementals to the map.
Added monsters to the goblin mountain in Amun-dihn.
Bog raiders in amun-dihn.
Added a place called Ganuta (Banuta).
Added dragon hunting to Amun-dihn.
More vampires and necromancers added to the map.
Countless of chest-quests added with items/exp as reward.

Sounds really nice.

I remember back before they where done with Radonia, and was about to start up the same thing untill i saw someone was allready working with what i wanted.
Shortly after that i fell out of the whole tibia into that creepy void called irl, so i never had the chance play and explore the lands of Radonia.

Wich client will it run under and how custom will it be?
Wich rates will be used and will it be staged?
Are you gonna have a "donatorshop" and what will you sell?

would you like to post a minimap shot? the only one i find is about 3 years old and it would be nice to se what you have added.
/rune

Sounds really nice.

I remember back before they where done with Radonia, and was about to start up the same thing untill i saw someone was allready working with what i wanted.
Shortly after that i fell out of the whole tibia into that creepy void called irl, so i never had the chance play and explore the lands of Radonia.

Wich client will it run under and how custom will it be?
Wich rates will be used and will it be staged?
Are you gonna have a "donatorshop" and what will you sell?

would you like to post a minimap shot? the only one i find is about 3 years old and it would be nice to se what you have added.
/rune

Client: (newest)
Rates: starts at 30 ends at 15
Donations: depends on Talaturen

minimap? hmm, isnt it better to explore the map instead? If I post it I spoil too much :s

Client: (newest)
Rates: starts at 30 ends at 15
Donations: depends on Talaturen

minimap? hmm, isnt it better to explore the map instead? If I post it I spoil too much :s

A minimap will only attract people.. Someone might be like "Oh, that spot looks cool! Let's go there". It won't ruin anything if you post it..( I WANNA SEE!!)

:p lol you only show the players where are the coolest areas (black ones), :p looks rlly nice good luck with this

Looks awesome!

Haha, my brain is into pixels right now so when i saw those black oil/feather pencil plumps on the map i was like "gaah, now my computerscreen is broken"

JbvyfDRKuZ.png

note that those might change later on.
add: Knights and rangers is the only classes that can use shields. edit*

Last edited:
decent class set up i like it a lot except for that shield part.

Niiice ;D I like it alot but ain't knights the ones using lances(on real) ? so maybe would be cool if they used

Spears
Royal Spears
Hunting Spears
Enchanted Spears
Dragon Lance
Drakinata
Farmer's Avenger
Halberd
Naginata
Obsidian Lance
Ripper Lance
Scythe of the Reaper
Zaoan Halberd
Epee

Spears SHOULD Be changed to Unbreakable, meele weapon, ALL these weapons should be 1 handed and damage&Def changed. And only useable by Knights ;p

Just a thought tho ^^

Back