• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Radonia

Mines of Arondim

OVrTbFGa8.png

EiyJGyMWq.png

tLECOzMan.png

P34uRjcZV.png

JpWq2ewcKk.png

Mapping by: Neon

Regards,
Radonia Team

Neon sux donkey balls!
and you to sizaro!

now join heroland or dead.

joke man, keep up the good work. And keep on adding monsters:D

Dungeon System

To enter a dungeon

You need a party of 5. You also need sorts of classes to enter the dungeon
  • 1 (Druid or Paladin) healer.
  • 3 (Druid, Paladin, Sorcerer or Ranger) dps.
  • 1 (Knight) tank.
Dungeon features

Dungeon difficulty is based on the level door outside the dungeons,
the dungeons will also be marked by a diamond sign outside, there will also be an instruction book there.
The dungeons have sorts of hidden treasures inside, find those hidden treasures and you gain more exp or items.
All dungeons will contain 1-3 bosses, those bosses are very strong and give tons of experience and items.
Note that it is possible to skip those bosses and continue with the hunting.
All dungeons will have some kind of road wich you have to follow. At the end of the road, the dungeon ends
and you will be teleported out of the dungeon and receive some kind of experience (based on the difficulty). The damage of the monsters inside the dungeon will remain original.

Also to not confuse people, this will not be over powered.
The gain rate of this depends on how fast and how easy you do it.
Ofcourse a dungeon for lvl 50 will be easy for a level 100 to do, but still
runes and potions costs money and he wont gain as much as he do in level 100 dungeons.
Dungeon rates

• Experience rate in dungeons: (E*3.33=R)
  • Monster Health in dungeons: (MH*3.33=R)
  • Loot rate in dungeons: 4
Those numbers might change at any time.

Last edited:
The dungeon seems interesting. An obvious wow ripoff but I don't mind that.

When are you planning to have all this sorted out enough for an opening?

The dungeon system is easy to make, I guess we're trying to finish the map as fast as possible (but still not rush it). When we're finished with everything and everything looks clean, we will start balancing and testing things. Also polish everything.

I see. But you dont have any kind of goal in mind? Like a month from now, two months, a year? :p

Not a year, maybe a month or two. I don't know the exact time, but we are lots of people working so expect it 1-2 months.

I see. Well I might give it a try when the time comes. Looks atleast as interesting as the original did.

Halloween Party!! ;D

37HR7t7ch3.png

Nice party, nobody came to visit x)

edit; oo forgot to say, that looks great =O is it gonna be a hunt spot? Like a diner room of a secret deadly cathedral? or something xD

Back